What the fuck happened to pixar bros?

What the fuck happened to pixar bros?

Attached: pixar.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

it was only good when steve jobs owned it

same with apple

Its Disney's filler studio now get used to it

"Diversity" agenda ruined Pixar.

Anything Inside Out and before was great or at least decent (exception of Cars 2).
It wasn't just a kid's animation but had thought.

Anything after was just pandering to liberals with diversity agenda.

Finding Dory = Sucking up to Ellen Degenerate (the champion of LGBT, before she was exposed)
Coco = Mexicans
Toy Story 4 = Feminism
Onward = Furries
Soul = Blacks
Luca = Italians
Turning Red = Chinese

Attached: Pixar FIlms.png (410x2349, 45.75K)

God its even worse than I imagined.

This is sexual. This is a kids movie. How is this not pedophilia?

To push on minors?

jews

More specifically there’s no one left to hold back the jewish penchant for degeneracy and destruction from destroying Pixar.

Sadly Pixar is like all Hollywood studios. When it’s young and hungry the jews are on their best behavior trying to make it big. They pretty much only hire White people to do the burden of the heavy lifting during the expansion phase. When they either make it big or get bought by a larger studio(in Pixar’s case Disney). The jews running the studio slowly fire off all the competent White talent who may oppose them. And fill the studio with ideologically aligned Faggots, Feminists and other shitskins. The same thing happens in Silicon Valley all the time with startups. I’ve witnessed it happen five times in my lifetime when I lived in the San Francisco.

The real nail in the coffin is that they've been using the Cal-Arts style.
Their art quality is literally food delivery commerical level. They used to be so much better. It must have been all the diversity hires and the firing of competent animators in the name of diversity.
Interestingly, the firing of John Lassenter and the entire "MeToo" movement happened in 2017/2018. And if you take a look at the chart then it's not too difficult to see what happened.

Attached: calarts style.jpg (2576x3088, 1010.1K)

it all starts with goy story.

>>steve jobs
literally globohomo

>"Diversity" agenda ruined Pixar.
>Luca = Italians
kek

Disney killed a century of animation

Luca was great but the kids were way too dark and the taller kid literally had nigger poop for hair.

Disney has been doing forced diversity for a long time. its basic marketing to appeal to a wider demographic in some attempt to increase the overall net gain. i remember their live action shows on the Disney Channel growing up.. they made it a point to have everyone be a different race yet they all spoke exactly the same, overly plain and fake with no real accent. but they have gotten more overt with it in the last decade or so. really laying the political correctness on thick. and its just so contrived at his point. i think its gone beyond forced diversity and now the idea is to exclude whites. just look at HBO / WB / DC stuff in the last few years. Black protagonists versus white supremacist antagonists. interracial couples.. its not a coincidence that once red haired characters are being replaced by blacks.. Amazon is doing this too.. just like Netflix.

the kids were supposed to be italian so that description seems spot on

I hate that style like you wouldnt believe

Attached: 1617398441175.png (387x318, 102.02K)

Satanism is pushing it.
Sodom and Gomorrah.

Anything calarts is repulsive and I won't watch simply because it disgusts me so.

>What the fuck happened to pixar
Always been overrated soulless shit.

Nice get
The art style is something would have been rejected when humanity had an idea of what good art was. Disney films are pozzed PSYOPs which fucked an entire generation of millenials and paved way for the pedosexuals/trannies/mentally ill to walk around like nothing is wrong with them
The one time I wish I could somehow materialise in their demented world with a chainsaw and cut each one of their limbs off. Lets see disney make a movie about that

Wall E is the only good film they ever made. May be an argument for the first Incredibles. But the rest is dogshit. You want your kids to watch some quality animation, then I recommend the stuff my dad made me watch as a kid. Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Castle of Cagliostro...no gay homo bullshit in any of those.

>What the fuck happened to pixar bros?
Women

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 178.76K)