Be gay

>be gay
>have AIDS
>get vaxxed
>HIV test 2 months later
>it cured your AIDS
What now?

Attached: FC3B93B9-FDAA-4946-95D3-6544E0EB8BDD.jpg (1000x1476, 306.54K)

Do what faggots do best.
Get AIDS again.

>>be gay
Probably contract aids again

Ella Hollywood? Ehhh. If 100% of all available women became so unbearable that I don't even want to deal with their bullshit anymore, I'd consider it. I don't think that day of desperation has come yet

POOFTERS FUCK OFF

>yet
Loled hard. If only you knew how bad things really are.

Imagine your entire life's identity being centered around shoving things up your butt. That's like... 70-IQ mongoloid behavior, when you think about it. Families used to send their "slow" relatives to mental institutions for that kind of compulsive retardation.

>No no, you have to center your life on putting your dick in the right hole!

Breeders mad

It's getting more and more difficult day by day playing daycare simulator 2022 with all these narcissistic entitled fucks. At least dudes know how to suck a cock better than the average girl

Stupid coombrain. Anyone who centers their life around sex is a talking animal.

this whore really makes me want to push myself and do all sorts of slutty butt stuff like him

Attached: 1618375793546.jpg (1079x1077, 135.15K)

Haram, you need anal rape correction

yes i need anal rape correction because ive been using my dick too much
i should only use my ass to get off

I see a penis

>Mongoloid behaviour
Sodomising is an European tradition isn't it?

Literally everything we do is to have more sex one way or another, you marry becauae of it and you life is literally centered about raising your cum

Ella Hollywood is a beautifull man.
Id kiss him. No homo tho

>everything is a kink if i say it is!
4u

Ella is life

You need to be dressed up as astolfo and anally taken in public in front of ur family so everyone can see what a degenerate sissy whore you are

Speak for yourself.

H-hot.

NPC's are obsessed with sex, but that's because they're mindless niggercattle who only exist to breed. Some of us threw women in the garbage years ago and strive for esoteric knowledge and universal truths instead.

Tfw no cute sissy to pound and cuddle every night. Grim

idc I'd still fuck this dude as long as he is wearing this maid outfit

that’s ART treatment

exhibitionism is hot but idk about that..

Attached: 1554680204350.png (1400x1800, 1.2M)

That's a chap isn't it?