OH NO NO NO NO

First world bros..

Attached: 4542545.jpg (1078x956, 425.29K)

How many rolls do you use every day Any Forums?

What fucking energy crisis?
We have nothing but a kike crisis causing all this shit.
I fucking hate journalists.
They get the rope first.

You WILL use the bidet

imagine croatians thinking they are first world.

>Catholic (Western Christian)
>part of NATO
>part of EU
They are.

Raider bros we still have a shot

Over 9000

4. Time to stock up

Imagine using toilet paper in 2022, lmao

I use a bath towel. have for a couple of years now. no more toilet paper shackling me down

we'll just buy paper towels like we did during the last "shortage"

*Laughs in bidet

the bottom half of a plastic bottle filled with water you dip your finger in and circle the moisture around your sphincter isn't a bidet

Nigga just use water .

HAHAHAHAHAHA amateurs

your flag 's way better than a bidet anyway bro.

Its about to happen again

Attached: 1646160979787.png (372x474, 169.22K)

I used to use a full role to wipe between my legs for every shit until i realized that you're supposed to unroll and take little pieces

Honestly you people laugh at toilet paper hoarders, but you really dont have enough toilet paper yourselves. The average person uses 1 roll per day. If you have a family of 4, that's 28 rolls a week. Over 100 a month. TP rolls will be worth their weight in gold in a few months, because everyone needs it.

truth is it never stopped

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 33.9K)

Why so? Westoids have started to shit more? Side effects of stress?

nigger just use water or leaves if you're truly desperate
toilet paper is just another pampered westerner cuck invention, we can do without.

All the western "democracies" are secretly communist shitholes run by kikes, lack of shitpaper is just one of many side effects.

>communist
>ran by kikes
well yeah that's basically a given

Man, Ukraine must be an economic super power. Seems like we are importing absolutely everything from them, judging by the price hikes justified with the war. No wonder Putin wants to conquer it.

I tp'd like 2,000 houses last time this shit happened cuz I filled an entire 14x14x10 room with rolls of tp. But I use a bidet so I use maybe 1 roll per month lol. I wonder how many people rolled up what I threw in their trees and used it

6 million