GF cheated on me with Afro American on Eramsus

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. She said it was an accident and her parents beg me to not give up on her .. tjey told me I'm a good person and believe in me ..

Ffs tips? Abortion is a no because we're both ultra Chriatians. I can give her white baby after she gives birth to mullato right??

Attached: 1646892255205s.jpg (220x250, 7.28K)

That’s retarded and cuckolded. Leave the bitch.

Everyone in this story should be aborted.

stop posting your cuckold fantasies here faggot

she will do it again, best to move on. don't owe her or family anything. Don't be a cuck

stale pasta

>she said it was an accident
What? Did she fall off a ladder while naked and land on his dick?

>memeflag
>cuckolding
>blogposting
>concerntrolling
you will never be a woman

Leave the whore. You take her back she knows you a cuck and her actions have no consequences.

It's over.

Forgive her, but only if she helps you murder the nigger.

This is old. Nice try being relevant

ATTENTION, THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE. IT IS BAIT

FCKERS WHO REPLY ARE LITERALLY RETARDED, PLEASE READ THIS TO AVOID GETTIN BLACKED BY OP NIGGER DICK

Fuck her, she's just gonna cheat again.

Don't worry if your cock is big

this is the best fantasy you could come up with?

Attached: 589C70C5-D579-4E8C-9DCC-C095FD3C8924.jpg (823x823, 249.99K)

You've already posted this in the past. Why do you have to post this shit again you giant faggot.

Cuck

Greek women thread now with memeflag

That sucks and hurts like hell if it's true, op. Leave her at once and don't look back.

Attached: ca354de0-a368-11ec-accd-c933b6835dab.jpg (593x584, 73.85K)

The genes of further offspring will be stained in shit colour. You're better off looking for someone else, for the sake of your lineage.

>it was an accident
How the fuck do you accidentally cheat on someone? Unless it was rape, it was consensual.

Walk away from the cunt and try to find someone who actually has some semblance of character.

you should make a call to him and talk as rabbi to rabbi becasue he posts this shit every week.

show your greek flag

If the mulatto is a boy, raise she/her right. If it's a girl, no harm done. You might even switch your old woman for her in 20 years.

please, you don't have to suffer for that for a lifetime.

Attached: @kuromaih 1.3 (03-08-2022).jpg (1448x2048, 305.92K)

Kill the fucking jews