What's the thing with Abbos? I've heard lots of times that they're worse than niggers and gypsies. Is it true...

What's the thing with Abbos? I've heard lots of times that they're worse than niggers and gypsies. Is it true? Are they really THIS bad?

Attached: stažený soubor (16).jpg (183x122, 6.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abbos are lazy and docile.

nah, they are just ugly

they huff petroleum, drink cheap wine and eat macdonalds every meal, don't work, die young and vaccuum up billions of taxpayer dollars to make them 'feel good'. all those who claim aboriginality should be shot into pits for the destruction they have wrought on civil society. Hail Captain Cook and the White Australia Policy

read that
The answer is yes, much worse

Attached: Abos.png (617x1404, 197.49K)

Wtf I love aboriginals now?

they were destroyed as the race both biologically and culturally and now wallow in blackpill
its the future and warning for white race

>psychohistory
>guy writes fanfics about everyone and everywhere being pedophile

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

No, they’re not violent like African Americans, they’re pretty friendly and stick to themselves

sounds basically the same as gypsies here.

all i know is what i read here

Attached: abbos & goon.jpg (1024x768, 128.73K)

imagine niggers

but dumber

I know it sounds impossible but it is

>I've heard lots of times that they're worse than niggers and gypsies. Is it true?
No. They nowhere near as bad. They're more akin to Canada's Indigenous groups - mostly a danger to themselves.

Coddled, misled savages, funded to divide society, sheltered in otherworldly environments.

LORE

> Believing conquistador lies.
Never

>Do aussies worship them?
>Are abbos in every Australian movie, tv show, commercial, etc.?
>Do jews push abbo culture on aussie youth?
Both are subhuman but niggers are by far a much worse scourge on humanity

No such thing as candian natives, they were massacre. You know black and white people always complain about muh genocide yet out of all the races in earth they are the only race of people that have manage to basically reproduce like cockroaches and wiped out every other race of people or assimilate them into their gene pool so much so that they lost their physical traits.

It most certainly is still practiced, mainly the circumcision rite where they cut the pennis down the middle with a sharp stone to make it look like a emus cock. This isn't something regular half castes practice and is actively encouraged by tribe members and leaders. Often it is seen as a rite of passage, where men willing get cut like that

only interactions i've had with abos is at the train station when they ask for a cigarette or $2 and call me a white dog cunt when i refuse.

I also have a vivid memory of a group of about 20 abos passed out on the grass surrounded by bottles in paper bags in the middle of Byron Bay back in 2000 when i went there with my parents.

They aren't human. They are a protohuman hominid offshoot of some archaic species we believe we are missing.

no different from niggers

Only the most famous Australian.

Attached: cleo-smith-suspect-dolls-01.jpeg.jpg (2000x1129, 632.26K)

You just don't like your mammys cute.

Attached: 1647243599991.jpg (616x924, 211.31K)

First encounter I ever had with one was them calling me a "white cunt" for not giving them a cig at the bus interchange. I was 12 years old.

by far the most primitive people on the planet, before the white man came they spent 60000 years without thinking of building the most meager of shelters, no written language or a language with more than 50 words, never domesticated animals, grew crops or fashioned tools.

There's nearly two million native people

I see them on a regular basis

>You just don't like your mammys cute
ah the nigger worshipping amerimutt

>No. They nowhere near as bad. They're more akin to Canada's Indigenous groups - mostly a danger to themselves.

According to what I heard about them, this. Gypsies are differentm they're a danger to others. When it comes to scamming, stealing, and getting gibs, their IQ suddenly becomes very high.

that's not ernie dingo, ya fuckin mutt

Attached: images (7).jpg (480x640, 20.66K)

Basically they never had to do selective breeding or any genetic changes. They had very resource rich world they enjoyed. Until criminals from UK started flooding.