Siege looks like it isn’t going too well for Russia. Picture posted by Azov this morning

Siege looks like it isn’t going too well for Russia. Picture posted by Azov this morning.

Attached: 607B69D1-24A2-454E-AF95-A4051F388E5D.jpg (1275x719, 492.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1501670648606777345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mariupol btw.

they've been playing around with those same tanks for a week. they're just LARPing. Russia left those tanks there and don't care.

Are these the same cowards that refused to let civilians leave so they could use them as human shields?

True heroes.

Two Bmp-3s and a truck.
How will Russia recover from this?
To me it looks like, all things considered, Russia will lose around the 29th of March.

Attached: bX7oYEnCrRQnp6xV.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

>we are so winning reddit troon sisters
>can i go home now? please?

>not crawling inside the tank to look at the tank
Appalling

At least 3 BMPs there

The US losing a Bradly platoon is big deal

Former commander of US Army Europe thinks Russia cannot last more than 10 days.

Attached: BFC5B28F-BE6B-4053-B47D-18AE6FBE7767.jpg (828x1163, 375.52K)

And for anyone not knowing. These are the modern BMPs. Russia’s best armored fighting vehicles.

two more weeks

And the soldiers that volunteered to go. Don’t forget those. Russia is running low on capable AND willing soldiers that agree to take on the task of assaulting a well defended city.

>look guys destroyed T-34's in Stalingrad, Soviets are finished, Germany is winning bigly!

Attached: 5170654.jpg (600x400, 26.75K)

goood thing V is coming in

Azov are in their element in Mariupol, Russia may have the numbers to break them down eventually but it won't be easy. Demolishing the city means they have to engage in even more complex urban warfare and Azov have been training for this very scenario for years.

Ben Hodges was US Army Europe from 1980 to 2018. The closest he came to fighting a war was commanding logistics officers during the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Of course some chucklefuck pogue would think "manpower problems" and "ammo shortages" aren't common daily issues in any battlefield.

Attached: 1647226521566.png (632x834, 768.09K)

That just sounds like he’s really experienced in logistics.

>forgot to read Siege
Rookie mistake

Tank is burnt to black, but Z still visible, this is some wooden doors tier shit

Azov still fighting in the front lines?

>lets just take pics of the same dead tanks from a week ago
>but this time from another angle :^)

Attached: 1598477796560.png (265x407, 105.5K)

they've been fighting since 2014 nigger

Just based on visually confirmed losses Russia have lost 14% of their total active inventory of T-80 tanks. At the current rate they will have lost 100% their active tanks by July.
Completely unsustainable for this war to continue for many months longer so something with give.

From what I know Russia’s BMP’s are made of magnesium. Which if hot enough can catch on fire at lower temperatures than steel for example. Take a look at this Russian SPG, same thing. The only thing that was made of steel survived (the crankshaft) the rest, even the engine block was made of magnesium and burned away.

Attached: Fse7X9w66a1kTetQ.webm (480x848, 1.84M)

If they can fight, why do they need human shields?

>It's huemonkes that are constantly seething on /k/
Makes sense.

2 more gas pedals

That's exactly what it is

Remind me again who were the invaders and who was defending Stalingrad.

Ah damn. I uploaded the wrong one. Hold on I’ll find it.

>2 more weeks

source dude trust me

/thread

>engine block
>made of magnesium
kys fucking plebbitor

I am just happy that normies are cheering for them in most cases. Peoole against them are mostly tankies, trannies and pathological contrarians here.

Wouldn't that make him uniquely qualified to comment on the logistical crisis that Russia might face is this goes on for much longer? I'm more concerned that he doesn't know what "culminate" means.

just two more weeks

>US Army Europe
so a guy who has never even seen any combat
hear hear

Here

mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1501670648606777345

Attached: FTmeumrfSSwXaxr0.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

seems like a retard

Based nazis

Those are Ukranian tanks. You think spray paint can survive heat that chars and twists steel?

the logistics of the US army in europe consists of ordering more burger patties for McDonald on their bases

Russia has never seen large scale combat either. Last serious war was Chechnya. But that’s irrelevant as all experienced veterans from that time are old and retired. The average Russian has seen exactly zero combat.

>BMP=Msta
>engine block made from magnesium
nakhui go, please

>shit so old it's rusted
nigger, this shit is from the fucking soviet union days

Ukraine had zero combat. Meanwhile Russia had years of experience in Syria.

They're completely surrounded. Low on food, fuel, ammo and all out of time. They're going to be burned alive by the Russians and not one of them will escape.

Yeah not looking gud at all

Attached: StateOfTheWorld.jpg (1249x1592, 474.87K)

>The closest he came to fighting a war was commanding logistics officers during the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
I was referencing user's comment above, which of course might be completely untrue.

That would be the russians user, but there are only ukris on the battlefield and dead russians ofv

Yep 2more weeks, trust the plan

fire so hot it burned the camouflage of the tanks but the tippex Z magically survived

i take "What is Syria for 500", Schlomo

Attached: conceit.jpg (600x543, 27.08K)

they are weird with that putin monkey meme, as if it's supposed to offend someone?