INDIA SAYS IT WILL NOT SANCTION RUSSIA

>In speech to Indian parliament, Prime Minister Modi tells MPs that India cannot afford, morally, to sanction Russia. "We could bend to western pressure and enact sanctions, but how would we look at ourselves in the mirror? Russia helped India when nobody else on Earth would, in our struggles with Pakistan and China, when the US was supplying Pakistan with advanced weaponry. A nation that does not stand with its friends is not a nation at all. We are against war; we stand for peace, but when forced to choose, we must always choose our friends."

>"We urge the United States to step back and reconsider its threats as we will not back down on this point. America cannot make enemies of all of mankind and expect to remain an important power."

It's over.

Attached: modi.jpg (389x216, 13.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GMT18TMNQbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based poos

Poo is going to be removed from office inside of a month, isn't he?

Can Joe literally cause us to become totally isolated? Fuck this is excellent.

we couldn't even keep a puppet on the throne in kabul dude

it's literally the end of empire usa

america is going to be removed from the face of the earth, isn't it

leave us alone
we have no interest in an european war

If India and China settle their differences with each other, then it's literally over for the Amerimutt empire.

wtf I admire India now?

you are fucked you chose the wrong side

Uh oh what is Sleepy Joe gonna do about it?

I think its the end of our supreme hegemony. Fucking hilarious. This has been coming for a good 40 years with how poor our leadership has been. Us citizens as a society have a part in the blame as well for letting everything get to this state. Interesting times ahead lads

based poos
fuck the globohomo

Yuppppp

If anything he could literally become literally become a dictator and people wouldn't care

BASED BROWN BROS (BBB)!
Indian spirituality is beautiful

Attached: 1643942371875.png (540x648, 745.34K)

The US has really got out over its skis on Ukraine

Attached: 1647230768735m.jpg (1024x655, 56.57K)

All the countries that embrace LGBT theology sanction Russia

Attached: FNVUI7CVIAYih8l.jpg (1065x467, 73.38K)

Isn't he the most popular Indian leader in history?

Perfect meme.

he is literally the most popular PM in the history of the country
probably the most popular "world leader" globally but thats a meaningless metric

NO SIR

Lmao Cia shills will be beaten with stick and stones to death while American women raped with no on giving a fuck, if something were to happen to Modi. Don't believe me, try it and see for yourself.

It’s all a show you niggers.

It would be except we're going to keep spending trillions on foreign babysitting and gender studies either way.

>le both sides!

Attached: 23456789.jpg (680x940, 42.35K)

No you retarded kraut. USA can't deal with China without India. And India wouldn't go far without Russia. So its a mess for geopolitics but USA will be at losing end either ways

>India cannot afford, morally, to sanction Russia
India cannot afford to sanction Russia
ftfy

That's mudslime nigger beneath Shiva feet

Does this mean the Indian IT-companies (=leeches) will finally be kicked out from western IT outsourcing markets ?

>cancel all poo visas
>ban all US IT companies from working with poos
>poo in chief gets skinned alive in Mumbai's main shitting street

>russian vassals fear and respect us
>know we won't hesitate to use our military if they backstab us
>mutt vassals literally spit on them
>mutts too cucked to do anything
"Superpower USA"

Attached: 16371028424240.jpg (800x1000, 132.08K)

If Joe plays this just wrong, big tech could get monkey wrenched to shit by the Hindoos. I'm crossing my fingers.

we really don't have any say. If the oligarchs want something it passes, if they oppose something it doesn't happen.

What did russia did about china and india?

As an Indian ruler he knows he shouldn't choose democracy

I bet he’ll be next once they do away with China and Russian leadership. His party is racking up large insurmountable majorities in the national parliament.

I thought this documentary was interesting for the history of his political movement.

youtu.be/GMT18TMNQbY

Source/link

Hindi rusi bhai bhai!

Attached: bhai.jpg (480x270, 21.12K)

Yes
even in the recent elections just a few days ago BJP won with absolute majority

Just ban the fucking Tata, HCL and rest of that bunch for never ever receiving a single outsourcing contract from western company again. Entire wagie corporate slaveforce will be eternally thankful.

trannies no trannies
racial caste system vs traditionalism

It's by Kunal Kamra, a known globohomo shill cuckmedian