PAJEETS JUST BOUGHT RUSSIAN OIL

INDIA AND CHINA IGNORING SANCTIONS
IT'S HAPPENING SIRS

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.57.16 AM.png (850x600, 120.02K)

3 million barrels is that it? kek

get fucked amerkwa

Please use this oil to become a superpoower and nuke my country thanks

>oil tankers is on its way to US from Russia
>Russia is pumping more oils to EU
>BUT PAJJJEEEETS

Do anybody takes the sanction seriously other than those faggots company announcing shit on twitter?

cool, can we send all the pajeets back? These fuckers must own every motel and gas station in America by now.

If China is funding the war in Ukraine, why are burgers still trading with them? Doesn't add up.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220315-125823_Chrome.jpg (1327x2099, 672.1K)

you are full of russian arms. I don't think you can even beat pakistan without nukes

Please do the needful

We fucked up

I'm going to call Any Forums brown supremacist now

>737 MAX
So we're sending bombs?

>INDIA AND CHINA IGNORING SANCTIONS
There are no sanctions on buying oil from Russia. Germany is still doing it. Only limitations are how it's paid for.

So the new Axis will be Russia, China, and India?
Didn't see that coming.
And since Pakistan absolutely hates India, I guess they'll be on our side?

Now the leftoids need to cancel all the lefty corporations that outsourced to India.

the key news is not selling oil to India, but agreement to use rupiees instead of $

Pakistan on your side is a lot worse than Pakistan being your enemy.

>20-25% discount
based hagglers

Didn't the Chinks say no to Russia when they asked for plane parts?

DO NOT REDEEM

I understand why you think that is good for cancelling the petrodollar but if the west decided to punish India then it'll be worthless rupees and they already have the oil.

You believe that? They sure as fuck want to sell military items as they are costly as fuck and chinkshit does not sell well.

GOOD MORNING SIR!

Attached: pooo.jpg (913x1011, 174.28K)

Maybe a Russian Indian future. China will never be either of these countries frens

Americanized Indians are a corrupted race, like the Uruk Hai. They can never again tolerate being in their former homeland now that they are so accustomed to feminism, gayness, and cuckoldry. You must keep them sir

SIR REDEEMED

>Payment in Rupees in delivery
Oh no no no NO NO NO PETRODOLLAR BROS

Holy shit this dude is running fucking circles around the west

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_211216114857-20211216-opinion-putin-chess.jpg (1200x675, 140.91K)

(((hmmmm))) it's almost as if Biden is doing everything China wants.

>And since Pakistan absolutely hates India, I guess they'll be on our side?
This is not a guarantee. In fact, after our fuckery with the Taliban, it's not even likely.
Pakistan has no reason not to buy Russian oil as well, it doesn't affect their hostility toward India in any way.
This may be one of those unusual situations where the US doesn't get to play everyone off against one another with jewish tricks because everybody says "fuck the US".

Attached: FuckTheEU.png (628x527, 226.43K)

How many more big (and nuclear) countries can you sanction before your free trade world order starts falling apart?

>Payment in Rupees in delivery
kek that's really gonna get the mutts SEETHING even harder now

Attached: 1567356175-285834-dumped.png (1165x1080, 2.89M)

Do the needful ser

Biden bros, why isn't the world respecting us? It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Based
Fuck kikes

>The US is the laughing stock of the world

Always were

Attached: 11EA8B9F-FB3B-48A4-96B5-7984C282B47F.jpg (202x450, 14.14K)

Kind mistake wanting 6 million ser I have enclosed herewith corrected order

The yanks are going to start WW3 by blowing up the shipment before it arrives.

Our entire economy is dependent on trade with China.

>And since Pakistan absolutely hates India, I guess they'll be on our side?
no they already have a deal to buy more oil and wheat also Pakistan is mostly owned by the Chinese now. Its funny Chinese men apparently buy Pakistani women now and no I don't mean the Kalash people.

we're taking out everyone with us

How can the rupee be worthless if it can buy oil?
The West can damage it, but they can't totally devalue it now that it's found a market not dependent upon the West.

No, everyone's 401k dumps w/o globohomo exploiting China's penchant for pollution and slave labor. I say go for it. Fuck China

>Pakistan being your enemy.
This is true. Pakistan is the kid in your high school that you figured most likely to shoot up the school so you made sure to be nice to him in case it happened.
>we're cool, right Pakistan?

Lol, Amerimutt can do nothing for it. Nigger. Go fuck your slutty mom.

3 million barrels? So 300 million dollars?

>we're taking out everyone with us
>playing Gandhi from Civilization
Back to the caves with us then.

I wish you faggots would commit mass suicide

Good for them. Fuck the usa,

It's like watching a grown man beat the shit out of a midget

Knowing indians, I'm sure when they come to visit they are absolutely unbearable

Chill, we're not doing anything much. It's just 3 million barrels. Testing the rupee-rubble international system. India consumes 4.4 million barrels a day. A symbolic gesture to soothe the Russians.