Another fake elite here AMA

I will try to answer any questions you guys might have in the most cryptic way possible to keep you distracted and to keep you from getting in the way of the people that employ me.
AMA

And yes, this is a slide thread, i am doing this to distract you from all the important information currently being revealed in Russia vs Ukraine shill thread nr: 987.654.878.787.812

Attached: 1646972092700.jpg (1000x750, 141.06K)

The flag is to protect the lives of my family, not to hide the fact that i am posting from a shill farm in Uzbekistan.

I am a different user as my flag prove, i have a question for you Mr Elite, what secret knowledge can you bestow on me, a normal user?

God question user that is clearly not me.
Well, there are many things i suggest you read to gain secret knowledge, Donald Duck 1986 isue 4 contain many secret truths.
Another way is reading Moby Dick backwards skipping every third word.

>Moby Dick backwards skipping every third word
serious? any particular version? version?

Why does Lindsay Lohan live by herself as the sole resident of an entire apartment building in Dubai.

You must read them all multiple times, this is the only way to discover all the useful information hidden within.
Sanity is a obstacle to secret truths, remember that as you are going insane from reading it for the 82rd time.

You got this lion, he’s the king of the jungle. Huge mane out to here. He’s laying down under a tree, in the middle of Africa, he’s so big, he’s so hot! He doesn’t wanna move. Now, the little lion cubs they start messin’ with him, bitin’ his tail, bitin’ his ears, he doesn’t do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him, coming over making trouble, still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this, and they start to move in. The jackals, hyenas, they’re barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes and eat the food that’s in his domain. They do this and they get closer and closer and bolder and bolder, till one day…that lion gets up and tears the shit outta everybody, runs like the wind, eats everything in his path, ’cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals who he is.

based

T actual elite

>82rd time

Holy shit this thread is about to 404. What the fuck are you trying to do dude? Get off your fucking computer right now and leave while you have a fucking chance.

Many reasons, none of them has anything to do with her crack habits or her propencity to spread here bodily fluids around resulting in few people wanting to be in proximity to her, those are just unfounded rumors.

You need more vitamin c and PCP in your diat, that is the trick to a long and healthy death!

Doesn't that just mean she is a Dubai toilet whore? I hope you fucks are helping her invest cause just standing by would be immoral.

Hi, I'm a credulous newfag asshole from some normalfag shithole.
Will my biases be confirmed by the answers to your cryptic prophecies?
Are skinwalkers real? How big are their dicks?
Which crypto rugpull scheme should i throw my savings into?
Thanks.

Attached: 1415829631637.gif (320x223, 980.67K)

Lost

Attached: 1647232033074.jpg (912x676, 109.3K)

What’s the square root of 144?

Correct. But it might be linked to why she's in Indonesia, or why Bai Ling ends up on the same Cannes red carpet as Sharon Stone.

We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.

Skin walkers are real, but a common misconception is that they walk, or have skin.
Sometimes when we name things we do so with a bit of humor. We have a midget called Big Bob.
It is funny, because her name is Lisa and she is very short.
This is elite humor, i don't expect you guys to understand it.

you gonna eat that baked chicken?

Attached: 1605313727296.jpg (1149x832, 71.05K)

How BTFO are you due to my plan?

Mr elite haxxor9000 pls tell me about your mums fanny

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways.

Are you gay, elitefren?

Is the conflict between russia/USA/China real?

When i asked him over to "get baked" he might have thought i was talking about something else.
It is not a mistake he will be repeating.

Do you eat your own boogers?

It's not a chicken , dumbass, it's a turkey .

It smells of poo.
This is but a fraction of my knowledge and understandings as a fake elite!

Attached: memeflaggot.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

What's with all this Moloch shit?

If you drive to the supermarket, does that make you a F1 driver? No, ofcourse not!
For the same reason me sucking a few dicks for fun does not make me gay.

It started out as a prank, but some guys take shit to far you know.
You know how us elites are.

I was in seven and a half wars, so don't tell me about fighting , kid.

Best Thread on the chinz

Attached: 1645397692342m.jpg (1024x913, 59.5K)