SIRS DO NOT REDEEM OR WE WILL SANCTION YOU BASTERD BITCH

SIRS DO NOT REDEEM OR WE WILL SANCTION YOU BASTERD BITCH

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-234013_Brave.jpg (1294x2916, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/energy/indias-top-refiner-ioc-buys-3-mln-bbls-russian-urals-crude-via-tender-sources-2022-03-14/?utm_source=reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: anigif_enhanced-27761-1430744592-5.gif (401x330, 892.22K)

They had me at discount

>bought
reuters.com/business/energy/indias-top-refiner-ioc-buys-3-mln-bbls-russian-urals-crude-via-tender-sources-2022-03-14/?utm_source=reddit.com

We should sanction India immediately and offer Pakistan military equipment.

doesn't this lower the price of oil in the long run, with fuckhuge countries like india and china getting practically free oil from russia? looking forward to my next big royalty check from our wells out west but I was hoping the price hikes would last a while longer

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!

i would turn all your oil into soap

indians love deals/discounts more than jews. little known fact.

it's over

I suspect they will do the needful, bro

I hate pajeets so much, wish the Chinese nuke your feral subhuman race when shtf soon.

Pakistan is Chinese ally.
You can't escape mutt.

Attached: 1647279038922.jpg (348x512, 34.52K)

Is there a replacement for Indiachan yet
I like visiting since it's basically a zoo but online

poos love a good deal

Maybe, but not in terms of dollars.

Not yet.

Because of your restrictions there is effectively no longer a single market for resources. The price for europoors will stay exorbitant while we will sell through direct contracts, not at the market price but at whatever price we deem appropriate.

BLOODY BASTARD BHENCHOD GOAT ASS MOTHER SIR

Let the poos take the oil, why not profit off russias collapse

indian rage cursing is the best of any nation

Yes it will, Russia and America will set whatever price they want for oil, but this price will be low, because Russia is desperate, and American wants to replace Russia.