It’s honestly your fault, Any Forums

You brought a gas guzzler.

When you should’ve went for a electric car.

Attached: 1647312667028.jpg (1232x1190, 302.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JW3slgrj5Y&list=PL62536BDBF60BC0BA&index=1&ab_channel=Frequency555com
youtube.com/watch?v=AIRL2W69Sl4&list=PL62536BDBF60BC0BA&index=2&ab_channel=Frequency555com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people drive cars that guzzle gas, OP? Always guzzles cum.

And when someone figures out how to make a gear box that combines multiple smaller electric motors into one powerful motor that can be mounted onto the belt and convert any car into a hybrid for dirt cheap the gas and electric companies are going to get mad

You should see my boat.

Let me know when you're done charging

protip: if you can afford that truck the cost of gas is not an issue for you

bigger cars have more space under the hood for after market mods so the bigger trucks are going to be the prime candidates for tinkering when trucks become hybrids they'll be getting better gas mileage than your average honda

inline 4 cylinder diesel truck for me op

That's a diesel truck

>when trucks become hybrids

Replace the engine with an electric forklift motor and run it off a $100 Harbor Freight generator.

Gas guzzlers will still be cheaper than electric cars, if natural gas prices are rising faster than crude.

lol you are going to be seething sooo hard when you find out about HHO

>Hahah oil and petrochemical prices lmao
>ELECTRIC CAR IS THE SOLUTION
Nigger what do you think makes the majority of electricity?

Protip: most of these truck boys are overextended and will get it repossessed.

I drive a 4 banger. Fuck you rich faggot liberal cunts.

Less than 3% of US electric generation comes from oil. Try a different cope.

im about to get a 4x4 king ranch. eat my ass you boot licking zog nigger.

Problem is a lot of working men rely on their trucks for their job. Not to mention people that commute long distances.

Price of electricity is going up and eventually you will have to replace those batteries, which are also expensive. Would you like to know how the batteries are made?

Attached: Hydrogenhouse_nigger.jpg (4160x2340, 2.84M)

the day elites are flying in electric planes and not wasting oil, then i'll play along. until now eat ass and kys after

damn thats fucking crazy I can't believe liberals are antagonizing the working class again how did this happen

my diesel truck gets 25 mpg and can tow 30k pounds

I waiting to buy one.

That's a shed.

Some people can't afford to have either and this hurts them too. Yet again the "left" is completely gone deaf and projects it's hatred on us non believers.

Attached: 1642815769559.png (1787x583, 305.36K)

It is obvious that Trump will get re-elected and he for sure will open the pipelines back up. Will just have to deal with these shitty prices as long as geriatric pedophile is still "president".

How do you think houses are built. Not everyone who owns a truck does so just to be a faggot.

I drive a compact economy car. Go fuck your mother.

Leftists have always been classist pricks that hate the working class.

those trucks have better mileage than the average suburban SUV.

The whiney fucks should just shut the fuck up. They made bad choices and, now, as with every other fuck up in their lives, the look to blame others for their fuck ups. The folks who bought big assed trucks and cars made a choice. It was a bad choice but they own it. They need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

True. But you have to admit, a lot do. Just like women with their statistical 1.2 kids have a huge ass fucking bus SUV that seats 35.

part one:
youtube.com/watch?v=9JW3slgrj5Y&list=PL62536BDBF60BC0BA&index=1&ab_channel=Frequency555com

part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=AIRL2W69Sl4&list=PL62536BDBF60BC0BA&index=2&ab_channel=Frequency555com

California just asked owners of electric cars to stop charging them, not enough solar meme power on the grid to charge cars with.

Weird that leftist faggots actually found a way to shit on people with trucks over this. They really think only conservatives have trucks. What the fuck has happened to these leftist retards.

>When you should’ve went for a electric car.
I don't live in California where the fuck am I supposed to recharge it? What happens when one of the 6 prime batteries die and it costs me 3000 bucks to replace? How am I supposed to buy an electric car when Biden the shit fuck has doomed our economy so badly that used cars now sell for 14-19K ?
Even if I wanted to take your advice I can't.
Because demshits do everything wrong.

How do you expect the people that do the work to get their tools and supplies to and from the work site?

I dont own a car. I live off of your tax dollars :)