SHUT IT DOWN

I don't feel so good, putinbros

Attached: just buy an ev bruh.jpg (895x572, 50.88K)

Oh no. I have a bad feeling that the people on Any Forums warned us about this remote shutdown deal.

>All 5 russian owned teslas have been shut down.
>In other news, Lada keeps running.

I'm sure that would work wonders for consumer confidence and boost Tesla sales just like how Trudeaux's account freezing really helped the banks gain new customers.

Was gonna ask, how many teslas in Russia?

Not many.
It's expensive as fuck to import cars.
And they are fucking rare in Europe.
So... Barely any.

OHHHHH now I understand why he tweeted that...

Imagine driving a vehicle that can be shut down at will by government and private corporations.

Attached: 2016-10-13 17.39.19_optimized_optimized_optimized.jpg (2504x1406, 585.6K)

Attached: 1369432491789.png (208x193, 69.59K)

>it gets shut down for some shit that isnt even your fault

nigga elon doesn't even show up to court when subpoena'd what makes you think he gives a shit about twitter fags opinions

well, I will just run out and buy one of these miracle cars now! Not only endorsed by “Let them eat cake” Buttplug, but also able to be commandeered by the company that I paid for it.

Because he's actually gay enough to do it.
Elon musk is actually retarded.

Oh look another reason not to buy gay ev's

I really want to buy a car that someone can turn off remotely.

NOOOO not my tesla
anyway... on a bus i go.

In one election democrats vitriol against "nazi trump supporting rural retards" turned into "SUPPORT NAZISS IN UKRAINE!!!"
CANT STOP THE BIDEN TRAIN
TRUST BIDEN
WHERE WE GO BIDEN, WE GO ALL
SIEG HEIL UKRAINAA!!!

Attached: 1627357609331.png (660x372, 249.19K)

Like the russiananons can't hack the computer and install a ROM for the tesla, this is nothing

i think he'd rather just troll people than be the faggot that disables all teslas in a region because blind pig supporters cry. it'd be a fucking shitty move that would hurt his branding

Putin Bros.... It's over not heckin teslirinos

He fucked Grimes. I cannot ever put faith in a man that wants or actually does fuck that woman.

Лoл, he should do it. I wanna see the consequences.

Based, the new ones are so faggy, ford is retarded to ruin the bronco name like that

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha do it so tesla "owners" know they're cucked

Attached: 1643471386222.jpg (1145x857, 191.36K)

>Electric motor
>Battery
>On/Off switch
>Gas pedal moving a potentiometer

Goddamn this high-tech 140-year-old technology!

Attached: Capture_d’écran_2016-10-14_à_21.26.28.png (791x577, 370.54K)

If he does it nobody will ever buy another Tesla. You wouldn't spend $50k on a car that can be disabled on a political whim.

Who in their right mind would want an electric vehicle? If all these people really really wanted green energy why aren't they pushing to go back to riding horses? You can go father on a horse then an EV maybe that's why .

If I had a Tesla, first thing I'd do is get hacks for the mother fucker. Not like the warranty is worth the paper it's printed on for those pieces of shit. They only guarantee the batteries if they fall below 70% capacity and for like 8 years I think.

fbpb. I am scared about what happens when the norms start receiving their brain chips

I would. I'd just take their bullshit out of the car.

I want my state to give the "federal" government the middle finger and permanently BAN all electric vehicles. We don't need that garbage clogging up landfills in 6 to 8 years, those batteries will be horrific to the environment.

Attached: Chechen homos.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)