To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-205354_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1440x2816, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x44jwio
cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html
fairplayforwomen.com/transgender-prisoners/
americanaddictioncenters.org/transgender
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1750946719301540
youtu.be/zFUvTE7TK6s?t=72
youtube.com/watch?v=gOs7vcK_eUs&ab_channel=Sharla
youtu.be/zFUvTE7TK6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting real sick of these fucking rats

Children with leukemia

I hate niggers

You're not a victim. None of you are victims. You're nazis. You support the mass murders of millions of innocent men, women and children. And also your "based pedo" michael jackson is not a victim. He was a disgusting pedo anti-semite and the world is better off without him.

Fuck Michael Jackson. Literal pedophile, antisemite and self-hating black who hated blacks so much he dyed himself white. Fuck him and fuck all of you for being some of his loudest defenders. And fuck you all for wanting the mass murder of millions of innocent people

Michael Jackson was so based he went from black to white.

Spotted the projecting pedophile kike.

>antisemite
>self-hating back
No wonder they tried to label him a pedophile.

Lol......seething tranny. kys

Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me

MJ was absolutely molested and groomed as a child when he was in the Jackson 5 all because his father sold him into the industry

You can criticise Israel or Jews. Both the left and right do it all the time.

Here’s the voice recording: dailymotion.com/video/x44jwio

Oh hey you're the troon from earlier and you figured out the VPN flag.

Allegedly 0.6 percent of the US population identifies as transgender. The current 2020 population estimate/count for the US is 331,002,651 people.

That would mean that there are 1,986,015 people who are some form of transgender.
Almost 2 million trannies. In fact so close let's round up to 2 mil for easy math.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html

280,000 of them have HIV
820,000 will commit suicide (41 percent)
fairplayforwomen.com/transgender-prisoners/
Half of the transgender prison population are sex offenders (Hard to quantify with a percentage or number from the original sum alas)
americanaddictioncenters.org/transgender
800,000 have a mental illness/substance abuse issue.
400,000 have AT LEAST TWO diagnosed psychiatric conditions
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1750946719301540
800,000 are autistic

Oh and these numbers of course all overlap. Not even factoring in the amount of transgender sexual assault perpetrators.

How many trannies have been killed by OTHER people in the past 5 years?

%0.0025 of 2 million- not the ENTIRE population of the US- No just the transgender population itself.

The lowest threatened/target of murder rate of any single minority period. They are their own worst enemies.

Jews are never innocent.

Michael Jackson was a hell of a singer and an even better dancer. He was absolutely right about jews, why wouldn’t he be? He was only around them his entire adult life. I miss Thriller.

Checked and kek'd

Do you ever wonder why everyone who opposes the rich suddenly is found guilty of something? Odd coincidence, that.

youtu.be/zFUvTE7TK6s?t=72

youtube.com/watch?v=gOs7vcK_eUs&ab_channel=Sharla

This pasta has also pushed at least a small portion of them to get on with it.

MJ deserved those kids, true or not.

To kill them you'd have to get close enough to smell them. Most do not have the stomach, you may need to have the inside of your nose cauterized to kill trannies.

Hmm, normally I pirate but I think his estate will get a shekel from me. What song should I buy?

youtu.be/zFUvTE7TK6s
Only blacks are based whites took it and called it red pill