WHY MUSLIMS DON'T EAT PORK ?

Why pork is forbidden in Islam ?

Attached: eat pork or die.png (1688x1125, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: PSV-Sucking-03.jpg (1080x1130, 169.29K)

They copied jews

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

Pigs raised in unclean conditions / not prepared or preserved properly are more likely to make you sick or give you a parasite. Same thing with shellfish. Before they understood WHY this was happening they just said "uhhh it's forbidden by God"

Because pigs carry diseases transmissible to humans, especially back then when they didn't have any understanding of cleanliness

They don't know how to cook it. Sad but true. Maybe us Latinos can show them how to cook a pig.

Your posts are shit and threads even shittier.
You will never be a woman.

same reason shellfish is

> The cultural materialistic anthropologist Marvin Harris thinks that the main reason for prohibiting consumption of pork was ecological-economical. Pigs require water and shady woods with seeds, but those conditions are scarce in the Middle East. Unlike many other forms of livestock, pigs are omnivorous scavengers, eating virtually anything they come across, including carrion and refuse, which was deemed unclean. Furthermore, a Middle Eastern society keeping large stocks of pigs could destroy their ecosystem.

nigger

pig is fren

Attached: pigsgood.jpg (1125x1125, 205.21K)

It goes back further in the region than Islam. You see, evolution is real, the distraction is that we evolved from apes, when the truth is, that we share ore DNA with pigs than any other animal. The ancients knew. Troglodytes.

Attached: BFB67564-43A4-4EA8-BF76-D7DF42ADBA3F.jpg (942x1024, 75.39K)

>WHY CHRISTIAS DON'T MARRY MULTIPLE WIVES?
Why polygyny is forbidden in cosmic magical zombie jew cult?

Attached: (YOU).jpg (736x685, 56.15K)

Neither will you, for that matter.

Attached: 1637718585555.gif (758x601, 391.41K)

that looks yummy, what is it/

They are cursed tribe of human beings. Know of the old Eastern European thing that pigs are scared of their own reflections.

just a reminder:
fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck faggots, fuck trannys, fuck muslims, and more importantly, fuck you and fuck your mom

this, what kind of meat is that. looks fuckin delish

I use to work at a sub sandwich shop I would always accidentally forget the carbonara had bacon bits had remake quite few subs. What happens to them

Judaism is at least 2500 years older than Islam.
And Gabriel revealed to him the beginnings of what would later become the Qur'an.
>They copied jews
Somehow they did.

Alongside the archangel Michael, Gabriel is described as the guardian angel of Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel

Attached: anti pork.jpg (460x363, 39.73K)

You are what you eat buddy boys. Keep eating swine and pussy and you’ll become swine and a pussy.

Don't care, more for me it means

because pigs are indistinguishable from both muslims and jews

Because Islam hate amerifats and pork is the closest thing to an American so thats why they dont eat it

Because pigs are a hybrid of humans that split off thousands of years ago.

Pigs are only meant for dumpsters and disposing of trash. Same goes for bottom feeders. They’re meant for cleaning up the ocean just as pigs are meant for cleaning up garbage, yet people wanna eat garbage. Stick with beef, bison, veil and chicken. There’s clean meats and unclean meats for a reason. Eating unclean meats opens up portals for demons to enter.

Muslims fuck and marry their cousins. They don't eat them.

finally, someone with sense in this thread.

>You will never be a woman.
Word to Alisa Dankovskaya.

Attached: russian-tranny-funny-301170470.jpg (750x582, 112.06K)

Back in ye olde days, there was some kind of sickness going around pigs and other mammals. They simply taught
>pork le bad
to get it under control and so people wouldn't become sick. They simply forgot about the context.