Let's play out the scenarios on Ukraine

Let's say nobody is bluffing. If neither Ukraine nor Russia backs down, if no one else jumped in, realistically, Russia fucking destroys Ukraine. They have way more than enough power to take care of Ukraine in a vacuum chamber. So the question is at what point will someone else step in to protect Ukraine, at what point would Russia back down, or at what point would Putin expand beyond Ukraine into NATO territory?

1)At what point would someone else step in to help Ukraine? Sadly I think this is the most likely scenario. I think some shitdicks like America, England or Germany will start attacking Russia. At which point China may join Russia, or at least Russia might start threatening America with nukes. For sure a scenario worth thinking through to it's logical conclusion. One of which is just America taking out the Russian government and doing regime change. I don't want that but it's possible.

2) At what point would Russia back down?
Is it possible that Putin just feels bad for blowing up hospitals and killing thousands of civilians? It's highly unlikely I think but worth exploring.

3) Putin might call everyone's bluff and say fuck you Nato, and expand into Belarus and Moldova and maybe even beyond the former USSR. If he feels threatened by NATO he might opt for a pre-emptive strike at which point for sure the entirety of Western Europe and North America jumps in.

Attached: tumblr_775a598058925ee9dd85b5d6105b7328_b4e6b13d_1280.jpg (1280x1790, 195.64K)

Nuke Kiev
Gas the rest of the rats
Problem solved

Go back

And I guess 4) would be that Ukraine just surrenders. I think that's the best case scenario to be honest, if your goal is to minimize casualties. In my opinion though, Globohomo is too invested in this and they don't understand the sunken cost fallacy because they have trillions of dollars at their disposal. So I find this the least likely scenario.

You NEED to go back

Nips are truly unparalleled when it comes to drawing attractive women.
How do they do it?

Attached: 1639001069405.jpg (1200x1800, 206.81K)

it's tracing dude. he traces the body and then draws the heads on top.

>They have way more than enough power to take care of Ukraine in a vacuum chamber

Instantly wrong. They can't and they can't even hope on holding Ukraine if it turns into guerilla warfare.

>if it turns into guerilla warfare.
You don't fight rats with teeth and claws. You poison rats. The poison will come soon.

If they use chemical weapons it will bolsters the Ukranians will to fight for the homeland like never before. You simply won't win like this.

what artist?

Meh, American furry artists are a lot better and it doesn't look like they just trace the photo like what you posted.

Soul vs souless

Attached: 19510074.png (1159x1227, 1.84M)

Yes they are.

Attached: 1645369159700.jpg (1000x1750, 292.36K)

I don't understand how people can't recognize this, living in a world of plagiarism and photoshopped realities.

>You simply won't win like this.
You do if you use enough gas

>furry
>claiming to have taste
You are a disgusting faggot.

Attached: 1647095133586.gif (250x250, 987.63K)

you don't need to use chemical weapons in a fight you are already winning, there will be no guerilla warfare. Ukraine gov is supported only in western media.

Yomu.

Conventional fighting is an inefficient way to exterminate 44 million people

does he/she do H?

Go be a retarded Nigger somewhere else you retarded faggot.

I don't hate Furry art. I just hate most Furries.

I have a body like that

>TOMBOY THREAD LET'S GOOOOOOO

Attached: 1645675524286.png (639x939, 362.51K)

in an underground slave pit or in a deep freeze?