Yes

Ok listen. I am globalist. Here is why. Not in a bad way. I believe in people. I help good people. I love this world. Let’s all fight for justice.

Attached: 1272F960-7FE0-456E-BB5F-29FA0BC71163.jpg (1284x701, 456.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKanmLGBEJA
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
youtu.be/lt-udg9zQSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will own nothing and you will be happy the syangogue of satan will be hunted and airborne cyanide will be sprayed fix it before that happens

Attached: C1AE1940-C31B-4217-B268-B7D12A93EBD9.jpg (720x713, 35.77K)

Kill yourself.

oh i see. your a janny. OFC U ARE LOL....

Attached: lulzsec.png (219x230, 8.2K)

You cannot say happiness without saying "penis"
Oh, and faggot here

If that is true then why would you FIGHT anyone ?

Attached: 1542990922040.jpg (1121x1130, 194.81K)

>let's all fight for justice

Yes user, a solid majority of Any Forums does want an actual Holocaust that gets the full job done. Lurk moar

The road to hell is paved with people like you.
If you want to work to make the world a better place, kill yourself, it's the only thing that helps.

Fuck you and Your planet.

Attached: 1590495586167.jpg (768x1024, 76.07K)

you can't take violence out of the world

humans are one of the only species that use a propedudict system to circumvent the brightest and most talented amongst you to be targetted for death, so that you might shine an iota brighter.

Attached: 1607135365248.jpg (1259x1055, 430.87K)

Guys please just hear me out. Think about it. Enjoy peace. An inner state of peace. We can all work together as human beings. I understand the fears and angers. But let’s be civil. I love you all. But let’s make world peace. Divided we fall United we stand. We can win as humanity.

Amongst the offenders the Chiefs are your archetype being two faced promoting peace while you profit from the misery and suffering matters little if you don't partake personally if you profit from it.
What now cock-sucker ?

Attached: 1627436615170.jpg (5746x5502, 3.7M)

We can fight it peacefully. By the power of words brother. You can be great my friend. I wish you the best.

Everything you cherish in this life will be destroyed.
You fucked me and my people over for decades and now that your being wiped out you want a truce?
Your way of life is ending.

I will not turn around so you can stab me in the back instead im going to destroy everything you love.
YOU ARE FUCKED

Attached: masons.jpg (916x1024, 250.11K)

No I never called for anyone, not a single human to be harmed. I like good people. I am peaceful with everyone. I even like the aggressors. We can fight bad with good, morals and ethics. I am not lecturing, I am just opening your heart. Please just hear me out. I understand your fears again. I always, from day one, wanted a truce for the betterment of society in general.

you must be 18 to post on this site

You already made your choices.
No Refunds.
youtu.be/uKanmLGBEJA

Attached: 1603081890938.jpg (987x656, 83.99K)

You're in the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

Just think about it for a little. Love a good person, who doesn’t wish you bad. What’s wrong with that?

Good god you sound retarded

Attached: scrmb_bren.jpg (574x960, 43.1K)

I curse you.

Peace is only possible through Christ. Satan rules this Earth, and he pulled off 9/11 through his Synagogue of Satan fake jews based in the CIA and Mossad.

This is why peace on Earth will never happen before the return of Jesus when all Satanists and unbelievers who denied Christ are thrown in the lake of fire.

The Bible was written by supernatural divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

“First let’s wipe out the European race”

Explain to class the purpose behind...
The Finders/Satanic Panic of the 80s,
Diversity & Inclusivity training as it presently exists.
The fiscally-promoted miscegenation and destruction of unique populations.
The fiscally-motivated destruction of family structures and holdings.
The poisoning of food and water supplies with carcinogens.
The feeding of peoples who in spite of their local resources, cannot seem to secure their own food supplies.

Is the destruction of so much actually necessary, or were people too damned lazy to figure out the underlying problems and broach it to the peoples it pertains to?

Get Behind me satan.

Attached: 1570871941044.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1570939097069.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

Read the Report from Iron Mountain and Freedom From War.
Peace just means mass slaughter in cycles by some other means.

there are niggers and kikes so your stupid plan will never work

for real

>I'm a globalist
I have a question, what the CIA gets from cartels, you would think that stopping the drug production in south and central america would be important, decreasing the drug trafficking in north america. so, why the CIA keep helping cartels, even protecting them, and why the banking system keep washing money of cartels ?

Die instead

>CIA
COCAINE
IMPORTATION
AGENCY

Does that clear it up for you ?
youtu.be/lt-udg9zQSE

Attached: 1567428253241.png (526x619, 496.65K)

No never. It will not go. I am with you in this fight. No race must go just to go. Never.
I am against destruction and what the bad globalists have done. I am sincerely sorry. I am not included with those evils who wish to harm. Please just understand what I’m saying to you, man to man.

>Yes Anonymous (ID: U5UlCizT)
stopped reading there flagget

Attached: jews9113.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

fuck you, fag

They must cease all support to them. They should have from day one, my friend.

2. 3. 3. 5. 4. 4. 4. 5.

No man, no. I like the Dutch they are nice people. Don’t act like this man, but it’s your freedom, your choice.

You seem very confused.
And VERY naive.
You want world peace and stuff
and hate all the evil being done to people
but won't lift a finger to do anything about it.
HOW DARE YOU
say you believe in peace.
>I LOVE THE DUTCH THATS WHY IM GOING TO LOBBY AND PROTEST THAT THEY GET REPLACED AND GENOCIDED.
Maybe you should lay off the drugs for a while you fucking freak.

OK, I can accept that you're against these things.
However, if you can(safely-for-yourself; treat us like adults otherwise) share with us why these things are done, I'd personally appreciate it. I imagine most here already know, but sometimes people share forgotten insights.

You just want to diddle little kids. Faggot.

I cannot have peace with people who hurt children sorry.
There will only be Victory.

Attached: 1576715808216.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

I have already promoted identity causes, have called for the good people of earth to be left alone, to their own self determination. Either a man is free or not. No they must not get replaced. I hope they thrive and live in the best conditions.
They are done by some people as the Globalist elite Jews, also by communists who only wish good for themselves and are selfish. Again, I hope only the best for you. I hope you can succeed, whole heartedly.

So when is the internet going down?

no
people suck