This tells you everything you need to know

This tells you everything you need to know.

Attached: 62F5002C-6419-4B86-8F22-959DE9B083DC.jpg (827x1369, 218.49K)

?

The pedo has a point. Most of us fell for the maga trend circa 2016-2020

>no u

Ye that was fun. Also the black Ukrainian - transgender Russian Netflix meme was funny.
He has got his kek moments. Always a pleasure to see libtards seethe

Vaush is a disgusting barely constrained child fucker in waiting, and anyone who takes what he says seriously deserves to get run over the long way by a steamroller

Because most people outside of pol talk about qanon

Attached: 1593743357255.jpg (500x628, 65.1K)

As much as Trump was a meme, this never would have happened under him. I would have preferred 4 more years of no war vs. This shit.

Democrats and leftard in power have always started wars.

Attached: 1647239833265.jpg (554x540, 22.69K)

hes not wrong
elon is cringe

Nah that pedo faggot has a point Musk is peak Jew people who believe in him and Tesla are cultist fucks as are trumptards post 2020 after he proved what a corrupt piece of shit he is

2016-2020?? that was Trumps presidency you new fag lol, you clearly arnt from here and you were around in 2014-2015 so shut the fuck up

>Ukraine pfp
kek, Elon's meme really struck a nerve

Leftoid cope exhibit #636524775576457

>most of us
>hello fellow students

Why would Musk use symbols belonging connected to a small fringe minority when he's shitting on the majority?

Wait did Musk actually tweet that? If so absolutely based

Vaush is a pedophile

What happened, who likes kiddies?

>interesting how the NPC meme which is a meme encapsulating people who follow establishment-endorsed things doesn't include things which are not establishment-endorsed
Saged by the way

Attached: hewwofren.jpg (1061x1064, 247.09K)

Fell for? It was hilarious then and it's still hilarious now.

It’s hilarious to me that “Vaush” think he’s is smart and informed.

Explain to me how does russia winning in ukraine defeats globohomo
They won't "eliberate" other countries of globohomo
>Imagine Russia attacking a nato country
Also russia is number one when it comes to aids, divorce rate, crime rate, muzzoids (in eastern europe), quality of life (under brazil and india), some hardcore feminist groups are from russia and that's without being a globohomo country
Explain it to me right fucking now

is elon actually based? why does everyone here shit on him so much if he posts stuff like that?