Is legal the same thing as moral?

Attached: 1635592048410.png (540x385, 415.14K)

No

/thread

its illegal here so yes in this case, but the other horrors my government has legalised eclipses it

Nope, it's not.
the morality of a fag is not the same as the morality of someone who is based.

but they are under the same laws

first define
>legal
>lawful

Yes. You have a moral obligation to abide by laws because they were implemented by people working to create the best outcome for society. If you contravene laws, you are anti-social and deserve to be segregated from the rest of society.

>Yes. You have a moral obligation to abide by laws
weed isn't against the law, it's illegal and legal relates to statutes and acts and they are not laws, they are given the force of law by consent, i unironically do not consent.
Common law principles still apply in common law jurisdictions and common law is simple
>cause no harm, loss or injury
smoking weed is not a crime in the moral sense because there is no victim
>no victim, no crime

>Yes. You have a moral obligation to abide by laws
Only if you participate in their system do you have a moral obligation, otherwise their laws are simply enforceable but not immoral.
For example, I do not see any point in voting after 2020 fraudulent elections, what's the point? I vote for a Republican who wants to only kill babies for 3 months and spend 1.4 trillion on government programs or a Democratic who wants to kill babies for the first 5 months and spends 1.6 trillion on government programs.

The only winning move is to not play their game, then their laws have no moral authority over you.

You have a moral obligation to abide laws who are just and a moral obligation to disobey laws who are unjust.

Almost lost you for a bit there m8.

Anyone with atleast a 5th grade comprehension level knows the answer to this retard

Attached: 1646120247305.jpg (881x760, 94.67K)

No but weed is for fags

You're just being semantic. Rules are rules - they're there for a reason.
No, you don't get to "not play". You exist on land owned by a government that invests in building the country to make your life better. Is it really so hard to follow some simple rules?

We're on the same page I think, I refuse to engage in any but essential ways with the system, stopped paying local taxes, ignore bailiffs. As far as I'm concerned government broke the social contract by imprisoning me for no good reason for 2 plus years, destroying financial and social liberty and both promoting and enforcing dangerous propaganda on behalf of private companies, the government do not serve me in fact it's reasonable to believe they want me dead

>You're just being semantic
faggot, the law is serious business and you better be clear about your definitions or go home

Rules are rules. You don't get to cherrypick the ones you like. I can go home but you'd still have to follow the rules.

All laws are immoral, the social contract is an illusion, all enforcers of non voluntary "rules" are immoral trash whose lives don't matter

>source: I'm mad because I don't get to steal shit and rob people without consequences!

That looks good.
I like a nice marijuana.

Is CBD oil degenerate?

Attached: E70122F2-7631-48B8-8FD1-656D4064ACDA.jpg (480x270, 20.93K)

you're still a faggot and a low IQ one at that, if "rules' are "rules" why do we have "law" and not "rules"?
Rules is the word used to describe the method and manner of play in a game or agreed upon competition, they apply to clubs and organisations. If I do not want to play chess I do not have to comply with the rules of chess.
Laws on the other hand are something we must all abide by or face the consequences of the victim(s) seeking redress but again, if there is no victim then no "law" has been broken
You're right in a sense when you use the world "rules" as they govern the behaviour of a club or SOCIETY, I can not be lawfully forced to be a part of a society as I can be forced to join a golf club and therefore I do have to abide by its rules

shouldve gone to law school stoner

Jesus Christ. I love flowers.
Nature is beautiful.

Attached: 314163.gif (480x360, 2.66M)

Probably not. Laws, like charters, can be oppressive. But if you ignore the law you have no standards, no order. Anything goes, and so life becomes war and min-maxing autism.

>fpbp

After having tried it for the first time last week, I don't think I can take anyone seriously who gets bent out of shape about weed but doesn't complain 10x louder about alcohol.

Is the United States Federal Government God?

Attached: 4.png (895x565, 399.4K)

No I don't want to ever work for the government.

Same answer to the is justice always just question

everyone is fucking gay, I smoke weed and drink regularly, I'm an adult, I don't get drunk and get in fights, I have a few drinks and a smoke to relax in the evenings, it's fucking normal. In the past when men were men and women were making babies everyone drank, all the fucking time yet somehow still managed to build empires and conquer continents, everyone these days is a weak arsed $0y faggot cuck

no

Attached: Philosoraptor.jpg (500x500, 22.83K)

> smoking weed is not a crime in the moral sense because there is no victim.

The victim is the society that will have to deal with the loss of productivity from people using THC.

No, but they are related. It is evident that as an historian has very wittily been called an inverted prophet, the professor of law is an inverted moralist, and therefore law itself, in its proper sense, i.e., the doctrine of the right, which we ought to maintain, is inverted ethics in that chapter of it in which the rights are laid down which we ought not to violate. The concept of wrong and its negation, that of right, which is originally ethical, becomes juridical by the transference of the starting-point from the active to the passive side, and thus by inversion.

We should not forget that the law, meaning, and sufficient reason for these structures have always consisted in references for man to something beyond himself and beyond the economy, wealth, or material poverty, all these things having only a secondary importance.

Do you eat meat? It's legal. Is it moral?

Homosexuality is legal and a person should be shot on the spot for it, it's what destroys entire nations.

This. I quit booze because have zero self control. Use CBD now because I don’t like being stoned. But CBD calms me out like booze does

no