How to you gain respect in social situations if your gf is taller?

So I'm dating this chick that's about 10-12 cm taller and I always feel other men and women looking at us when we aren't looking. How do you retain your status and respect in this situations?

Attached: d9e523k-1699a35d-5bae-4e8c-a99f-8c046f647aa0.jpg (707x1020, 155.54K)

Grow a few inches.

You already have it, they're wondering how you did that.

>Greek

Attached: evil-laugh.gif (220x165, 395.32K)

No need you're winning. People ragging on you are just jealous.

Lmao kill yourself manlet

kek, you don't. Everyone laughs at manlets

Imagine being ashamed of having a superior gf.
>Oh no bros my gf is part of the ubermensch and people think I'm lower status than her

they assume you either have a huge dong or lots of money

Seething lanklet, knew a guy like you two...name was Paul crumley...6'2"ish ugly as sin awful skin...are either of you Paul?

This
Don't dwell on it op. Let your Amazon gf breed the manlet out of your bloodline

yeah, I'm Paul

you can't. it's unfortunately one of those things that no amount of social engineering will ever change. I've known hardcore left wing SJW types who would publicly say it's okay for the woman to be taller only to turn around and point and giggle at couples where the guy was shorter once they're with their friends and don't have attention on them. just forget about them and love your gf.

Grab her ass in front of them and raise your eyebrows

>How to you gain respect in social situations if your gf is taller?

Put you face in his tits, smile, every one laugh, win win.

Attached: 1643763052319.png (668x782, 803.34K)

Bro I'm 5'4 and dated. 5'10 chick and no one gave a shit. One time a grandma told her grandson to "get out of the way of the cute couple" when we were out in public.

It's all in your head

That's an apt description of me but my name's not Paul. I do have really shitty skin and fucked up teeth. If I wasn't tall I'd probably be an incel.

fucking her publicly and violently.

The shit testing manlets have to endure will never end. I feel for you manlet bros

fuck you greek faggot, this isn't a dating forum. every day the same thread from you.

>cute
MOGGED BY A GRANDMA

Attached: gregg-doucettes-girlfriend-10-714x1024.jpg (714x1024, 102.83K)

You're already in the wrong mindset by being defensive. Why would you care if they look, and do you not realize the men are wondering "how" and the women are wondering "what does he have?? now I'm interested and curious"

Personality, humor, money, can make it rain orgasms.

if you really give a fuck about what people think so much then leave her
girlfriends are not for you

I don't get it. How could any woman be taller than you? lol. I have yet to meet a woman taller than me, let alone date one. It's not that hard.

Bro I'd look at you but I wouldnt be thinking anything negative I'd just be wondering how he did it and if I could pull off the same thing.

This. When i was a 5’4 in HS, dated a nearly 5’11 girl and i may or may not forced her to call me “tiny”, and forced her to bully me as an ant and licked my face.

you don't, either convert to islam and keep her inside your compund where every one is shorter than you or forever watch as she looks UP into Chad's eyes everytime you need to converse with a real man.

Short with big tits and a glorious body. Yes, all the way. Hell yeah!!

You let your woman out of the house? And you allow her to dress like whore?

Get taller or make more money manlet

Why do you give a shit? I'm 197cm and I've never even seen a pussy in real life.

Snu snu is funny, because it's true.

Wear her giant thighs like a bow tie

I dated a tongan. The only problem was her male relatives trying to intimidate me. They chilled out when their giant marshmallow cousin told them to chill. It’s all in your head. Do you.

i once had a taller girlfriend. super hot. (Russian). She brought her friend with us to dinner one time (also Russian, also tall, also super hot)
both at least 5" taller than me.
I will never, ever forget the looks I got.
And yes, I have an average dick size but lots of money.
Enjoy it while it last fren.

this

i used to date taller girls, fiancee is shorter than me but is sometimes taller depending on what heels she's wearing. you have to have confidence, and it helps if you have a big dick and make money. i get a perverse joy at smiling back at people who stare, it's my way of saying I know that they know I must have a big dick and lots of money.

be proud, you may be a manlet but at least your sons won't be