I believe in god but can I ask you guys this

I believe in god but can I ask you guys this.

Why does it feel like the world is a soul trap? I must say I do my best to not consume movies. Music and entertainment. but for whatever reason it gets me somehow unattended.

I walk in the supermarket and hear the radio and the radio seems to be talking directly towards me.
I walk past people having a conversation and their conversation seems directly geared towards me.

I'd have a talk with a complete stranger and they will say something or mention something I did recently without me sharing what it is.

Drives me nuts. Another thing is I'd come on Any Forums and somehow someone has a thread just verbatim and intricately aimed specifically towards me.
There was a thread on here last week that even used codes only I would understand.

Is my mind playing tricks on me? Or is god mocking me? What's up? How do I get out of this bias mindset? I keep getting stuck in many such situations I feel like Truman. idk how much longer I can take. I've suffered from this at an early age. And it's ruining my adult life now. I just need answers

Attached: 1646702890252.webm (720x826, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-2a0Rti6-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An idea can’t exist without another mind was better theory. Because it’s an actual universe law.

No, your mind is not playing tricks on you, it is in a conflict. The solution to this is you need to spend more time in self reflection, trying to expand your consciousness. Trust me user, the more you focus inward and the more self aware you become, the quite the outward (world) gets. It is hard to explain but by turning away from it you are actually understanding it better. Cut time out of your day, every day in total isolation. No distractions, just direct your energy into your mind

You could be developing schizophrenia.
You you could just be an egomaniac.

Nobody/nothing is indirectly talking to you. You're just paranoid, self-indulgent, and a victim of your own cognitive bias.

Help other people. Stop thinking about yourself and what you want all the time.

very king terry of (you)

sooner you realize youre not of this world the easier things become

I was waiting for someone to make this into a webm. Thanks.

You're having a Spiritual Experience.

The crackheads on Any Forums will try to say, you're mentally ill. While that homeless nigger they drove by earlier, shitting in the streets is OK. They're hypocrites.

But you're having a Spiritual Experience. Try not to go too Public with it because, once again, crackheads will see it as weakness and attempt to strike you.

God has a lot of Omen games with him. Tests and symbols. It's really confusing, convuluted, by try to have fun and not to get too crazy - always return to the ground of Reality.

Anywho.

Read Bersek it’s more red pilling than the Bible.
>Also your thoughts are that your thoughts. Mind can play tricks

>Is my mind playing tricks on me? Or is god mocking me?

Srsly. Just roll with it.

Attached: I_dunno_lol.gif (500x208, 658.49K)

The other webm is much more impressive.

Attached: accurate angel.webm (1250x1436, 2.93M)

>tfw the world is imagination but the dirt on our feet is reality

also. go to a free book bin / shelve at a park somewhere and find a bible

Attached: lob.jpg (1280x720, 104.86K)

It's a test. Prove your mettle. The strongest steel is forged in the hottest flames. Point others towards the light.

Attached: Schnorr_von_Carolsfeld_Bibel_in_Bildern_1860_236.png (1079x719, 140.14K)

Amateur shit

Wasn't even aware of this one.

>shitting in the streets is OK. They're hypocrites.
I felt so bad for an old nigger that I gave him 20 bucks to buy a belt so his pants wouldn’t stop falling. This isn’t true and unlike most of the fags on this site I got outside. However I agree that gaslighting and saying that OP has schizophrenia because he plays too much video games and reads the Bible isn’t that great and reminds me of Reddit.

You believe in an imaginary friend? That's fine, be expected to be treated like any other child with an imaginary friend. Guessing you're double vaxxed as well.

Synchronicity is reality, schizophrenics suffer from hypersensitivity to synchronicity, don’t take it seriously, it is a kind of cosmic punning, doesn’t necessarily mean anything

The vax destroyed people's souls.

It could be schizophrenia or it could be perfectly normal paranoia. My money is on synchronicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-2a0Rti6-Y

*go outside

I want God to be real but I do not trust any man who claims to speak in his name.

>I do my best to not consume movies. Music and entertainment.
why on earth would you do that? You think god wants you to deny yourself pleasure? WHY lol its so stupid

>Why does it feel like the world is a soul trap?
It's by design. The elites want us either serving them directly, gone, or distracted while they rape us in more ways than one. On top of that, it's a multi-generational thing. So they've had plenty of time to document their work and pass it down like professors do with their students or parents with their kids.

This is the part where everyone’s acts like Reddit and calls you mentally ill. Have fun OP

Perhaps because being here is a reduction of the true state.

Dude, you are sick. (Egotistical sickness)
It’s normal syncs but you get obsessed making it all about you, you should be ashamed that you even entertain this thought that the world wraps around you.
Do something about it.

Both are cool but nothing beats the seraphim.

bothers me to hear the normies all repeating the same headlines
especially after understanding how fake all the headlines are
reality feels like a truman show

FYI weed is not good for schizophrenics, usually makes it worse

This. I made the mistake of acting like a retard. It’s convoluted. It will come and go and then linger. I think it’s confirmation that the more it’s there the better you are doing.

This world is created by the word. Codes. A program if you will. That’s why god will always win. A program has “weird coincidences” ride with god and enjoy it.

I need to clean my act up so I can earn redemption for my continued failure and weakness.

You need to understand God better. He's no ones friend. Could you imagine how painful knowing all things would be and hanging out around litteraly anything?

1pbtid

Sounds like psychosis man.
Anyway, do not be concerned with the external, live without fear - and no this does NOT that you should submit to the globohomo agenda because that's "external" and "material world stuff"

The real answer
Time to leave the thread until he responds

Not really.

You sound schizotypal, you should read up about it.

>synchronicity.
It's been getting fucking crazy for me recently. Precognition too if only a couple of minutes/seconds into the future at a time.

>300 plus replies gaslighting

Naw, did satan finally trick you?
Cute

This world is for soul-evolution.

That is because you walk the line - on one side, "narrative," and on the other, the Lord. Walk the knife's edge, but don't get cut in two, or fall.

>doesn’t know about the elites and their tulpas
>dismisses everything he doesn’t understand
Typical atheist faggot get noosphere fucked.

that wasnt it, hiv made everyone a stupid nigger hive mind because it is a nigger virus. they're clinically dead people
>think borgs in star trek
that are artificially kept living through technology... in the case of anyone with hiv, either from becoming infected with it or born with it, they are artificially kept alive by medicine/technology. they should be dead, a lot of niggers in africa should be dead.

So if i talk in weirdo like you, then that means the world is saved? Got it, thanks leafy boy

Best one imo

Attached: IMG_20220310_151107.jpg (1024x971, 78.46K)

I've had this feel before, it went away after a few months. It helps not to drink or smoke.

either that or Im the NPC in your story.

Yes it really does. I've gone though something like this. I felt like I was being followed everywhere and could see signs all over. I just realized it wasn't real but it was really odd to cope with.

>350 replies in coming
>everyone is a doctor now

Yeah I'm not sure why so many would gaslight this kind of behavior anonymously. Like cant these redditors help their friends out or something? They gotta take bait here?

fight me

You're mind isn't playing tricks. There's a non-material magnetic push-and-pull force to life: we attract and repel things.

Ever meet someone who has terrible luck in everything? That's what I'm talking about. The law of attraction does work, and it's based on how good you feel in your skin, and what you eblieve is and isn't possible (within reason) for yourself in this world. If you deeply believe that you cannot be loved, for example, you will never attract and form that connection.

>soul trap
>/x/
Look if you're going to talk about paranormal, put it where it belongs. I know your worldview is built upon your understanding of international politics, but once you start talking about souls all that other stuff goes out the window.

It is all talking to you, but that's because we're all one mind. It is trying to remind you. Don't turn crazy from it, accept the truth and it will go away.

third post best post
get the fuck out x fags

the apple of Eden was actually the material form we're stuck in for the duration of our life

I would post but threads moving too fast, people have already called me schizophrenic and egotistical.

this

sounds like early signs of schizophrenia desu...
proceed with caution user.

It feels that way OP because that's the reality. A lot of people are waking up to the same thing, and this place we are in is the dream known as samsara. However, samsara is soon ending, and everyone will be bringing their memories back to God. The void outside of God will then be fully understood.

BTW don't feel bad looking at art. The qualia of art is not part of the material world.

I get you OP. The grocery store music fucks with me too. We are the Psychics and Pneumatics. We are a small minority in this realm and we are being fucked with 24/7.

There is a third one, possibly a fourth but can't remember.

I hope so, they're really cool.

Do u smoke weed? If so, stop.

Read about schizophrenia onset cases, may sound familiar to you. Usual age of onset late teens to late 20s.

It feels like a soul trap because it sort of is. You escape by remembering who are are, what that means and applying it, I think.
But I'm still here so...

Ive had a sharp increase in odd connections the past month, for example talk in private with wife about some really obscure forgotten thing, only to have it pop up in my life again a couple days later.

serious questions. Who is paying the bills?

God allows Satan to run amok in the world. God promised earthly suffering.
You're (probably) not crazy, just pray more and read more, user. Wagmi

Religion is retarded and you're a faggot for draining yourself of the joys in life for no reason
Movies are gay but music? Music is life itself, I don't get how you christcuck retards are so gullible
>inb4 atheist
Atheism and science is also gay as fuck

It is talking to you. Or you are imagining it. Either is possible and the line between them is ephemeral. Simply walking that line is an art. An experiment.
Pray to God. Do not expect it to work like a D&D spell and manifest an immediate material result like a pony with ribbon around it’s neck appearing in your living room in s puff of smoke but rather be consistent in your prayer and you will see that the results do manifest.
It get’s harder the more media that you use. One thing skipped by christian legacy churches, poorly kept and cooky as they sometimes can be, is that God hates the use of man made images to control people. Perhaps mentioned MORE than the devil by the Bible as something that God hates and will destroy you for is indulging in this image worship. Idolatry is routine these days and nobody is questioning it except /pol, a very great evil and the probable reason why so many in our generation are so obviously now doomed and their souls are such easy pickings for their globalist great beast masters.
Pic: the first ever injection recipient just after her transformation from fully human into a creation of the Enemy of mankind.
The war is not the WEF distraction/excuse for national sabotage in every country that we see in Ukraine but rather a spiritual one that has raged since we were expelled from Eden and the Earth was blighted by God’s curse twisting everything to a new and darker purpose not seen until were bore the first sin i to the world.

Attached: 3FF843D6-2F6A-49A8-86CF-91A1F8F38F73.jpg (630x594, 135.22K)

Read gnostic hymn of the pearl, very enlightening

Typical mild schizophrenia. If you've gone this long without developing apophenia and such you'll be fine, some mild antipsychotics will get you sorted. Go talk to a professional, Any Forums is easily the worst place you could possibly be for this

who'd fuck with pneumatics? we're simply psychics m8 wishing to be pneum

>Why does it feel like
if it looks like a soul trap
if it walks like a soul trap
and quacks like a soul trap
it might actually be a soul trap

Attached: 1614396560975.jpg (800x480, 78.67K)

Angels look like demons

Another thing, if you want the dream to end quicker, stop generating explanations for it. Instead of you explaining the things that don't make sense about the world, let the world explain it's own illogical conditions.

it would feel like that when i was going to church more regularly; similarly, on my birthday, my uber driver stared straight at me and gave me a piece of advice that i needed to hear but didn't speak of whatsoever. it was odd. since then, i feel as if my life has lost its magic.

you're being gangstalked by demons

Attached: 1646949673365m.jpg (915x1024, 228.29K)

ive getting the same thing for the last 6 months, burger. a flood of bizarre af dejavus as if a demon is playing with my head