Attached: map.png (6460x3403, 2.33M)

china won

latin america for sure

the jews

India would unironically become superpower

Jews.
Normal people lose.

Yes, the jews.
However, if US, China and Russia get together, jews lose.

me for not getting nuked.
after the fallout settles I'll go around europe raping the survivors and pillaging

Nato but also China.

/thread

China r.n. is eating popcorn and enjoying the show.

NATO would annihilate

>UK gets nuked
>pillage radioactive junk
>die
Nice.

no one cause all sides are controlled

Attached: stage.jpg (850x400, 74.49K)

tpbp

vladimir putin: 300 IQ KGB mastermind

Attached: 1645239015539.jpg (1079x796, 88.26K)

The south

Attached: 3D3.png (637x386, 179.2K)

>Serbia not red
user i...

The USA. The combined old world can't even make it to the USA.

No nukes?

They have fucking problem with Ukraine. And NATO is just sending their pew pew. This is not hard to solve.

Jews

If Brazil leads, maybe

biden administrarion is to blame for this shitshow festival, we are shooting ourselves on the foot sanctioning russia

just in economics terms, it would've been better lettin russia to have ukraine but hell no, daddy democracy must stick his nose in some shithole country. instead lets try to burn their economy to the ground and encourage their population to overthrow putin. do you imagine what could happen if putin sees his position of power endangered? or even worse, if russia gets desintegrated in many minor states, much of them with part of the nuclear arsenal?

also why are they focusing so much in Europe? the point of interest for the US right now should be in the pacific, in China, and your big brain president just formalized the Ruso-Chinese alliance for the next decades to come

I think we should let them have Spain as well.

>big brain president
who knew ww3 would be caused by a well known disease known as dementia
I'm crying

What is even the point of overthrowing Putin? The liberal homo imperialist parties who get 95% of the votes in European "elections" get less than 2% of the votes in Russia. No amount of vote rigging could push them above 5%. Russia's second strongest party is the communist party. Want them in power again?

wish they nuke us first