I'm an American expat, and I mourn the loss of my country

We WERE a great nation. We HAD a great society. We WERE the cultural mecca for the entire world for a time.

Now, we are the laughing stock. We've gone from the center of scientific innovation to a stagnating nation filled with stupefied subhumans, and the few that dare to point out the collapse we're headed toward ate shouted down and silenced.

My country is dying, and as much as I hate to say it, it deserves to, along with the corrupted culture that infects it.

Maybe it's the liquor, but it's honestly bothering me tonight.

Attached: Flag-burning.jpg (4256x2832, 1.67M)

Shut up fat

how did you get into bulgaria? did you choose it because it sounds similar to burgaria?

Well sir, given some issues regarding geopolitics and history that have come to our attention in the past few years, I am afraid we will have to member you as kiked from the start, kiked throughout, and kiked in the blood, you filthy mutt bastard.

I came here because of a woman, honestly. I could say I'm still here for the same reason, but a different one.

user was hungry and he confused the flags so he got into burgeria.

Lol you made your money and left, 100% part of the problem. Fuck expys

You probably have a higher body fat percentage than I do. Not my fault you sit on your ass and drink beer all day.

Imagine being a defeatist little bitch like OP. America is still the best country in the world. Sure we have some issues to work out but we will and you’ll still be stuck in whatever bitch ass country you are in right now begging to come back

Why is that so funny?
>”Shut up fat”
Genius.

America is a dying empire, it just hasn't figured it out yet. The organs are rotting and the blood is already congealed, it just hasn't fallen over yet.

Sounds like typical demoralization as i would expect from a Rat Kike like you.

>expat
cope harded immigrant

The Arabs are not right about much, but they're right about America being the great Satan.

>I'm an American expat
>look at flag
>Bulgaria
pottery

yeah sure.. so the sexpat wants to talk about his country being bad, the level of delusion is high

Widower with twins, but if that's the same as coming here to get cheap ass, go ahead.

Haha your ex-leader's of the free world Biden and Obama are trying to start world war 3 as well, if that just isn't the icing on the cake. Don't even get me started about Afghanistan.

> Thanks Obamaxkpv8

Attached: biden straight-jacket rubber walls.jpg (213x331, 10.73K)

I did sixteen months there, don't get me started. We did as many horrible things as the kiddy fucking afghanis.

of course it depends on the context, but the context you gave us is just the generic one about some firstie incel going to a eastern euro/asian country just to get cheap ass while also talking about their firstie country being bad, and that we already see every day

very shameful, you are part of the reason why most every nation hates the USA

>America is still the best country in the world.
whites are indiscriminately murdered by niggers daily with zero justice. far cry from "best".

Attached: IMG_20210508_1328425592.jpg (1391x702, 85.04K)

id make fun of you but i would have done the same thing for my slovakian wife, had circumstances been different.

Fuck you queer

Attached: 16263838779744.jpg (846x1024, 82.04K)

You've always been the laughing stock.

Now with the Internet, you're aware of what's going on.

The Spooks fuck with the Internationals because meh. They're dicks? Competition? Threats to National Security?

Then these Internationals believe every American is as fucked as the Spooks. And then they go crackhead nigger politiics - What do niggers do? A white person did something to me, therefore, I can legally attack any White Person that comes in my proximity?

Their logic equates to that of, your wife cheats on you, so you go to ShopRite and just start punching women.

The dumb niggers convinced themself that attacking the innocent that did nothing to them is 'legal', and will burn for it.

Anyway, this nigger mindset is shared a lot by internationals and the like.

Native Americans in the U.S? "DAWWW Years ago we fought therefore you ancestors are guilty!"

Niggers again? "DAWWW years ago slavery therefore your ancestors today are guilty!"

Muslims and the other fucks? "Dawww years ago we fought, 5000 years ago, therefore your ancestors today are guilty!

They all got nigger minds.