Plebbit

>plebbit
>newsweek source
>screeching defensively about biolabs and tulsi
>they try to use unflattering photo

wtf I love Tulsi now

Attached: E0677225-D648-4FF5-96A1-C1EA8723D4F5.jpg (1170x1308, 700.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/SXZ8axSlOhSk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now
She's the closest thing to a genuinely populist candidate your last election had.

Yo she finna ran into the wall at 120 mph lmao

still would

Attached: tulsig34534.png (775x729, 404.23K)

she's on Tucker all the time now
the CIA is grooming her for something

She's been labeled a Russian asset a LONG time folks let's be honest here

I liked her before too but now I'm autistically pro-Tulsi

>finna
>lmao
hang yourself and take your father with you

>Russian asset
My ass. Her stance is that they should DESTROY the labs. Why would a person who's concerned about what's in these labs, or is a Russian asset, suggest that the labs be destroyed instead of investigated?
Might make some sense when you realize she's part of the WEF. Big think.

Attached: tulsi crenshaw.png (2880x1440, 2.98M)

That's a good point... controlled party figure. Same with AOC who used to act all anti-Israeli kek

Ahhh so is correct

Lol that would be trump. Tulsi is a gun grabber

Ugly whore of the jews

Attached: TulsiWhore.jpg (537x320, 60.27K)

all politicians say whatever necessary to get voted
all are liars
nothing is real
obama trump bernie tulsi bush etc the same figures with slightly varying policy but still cia goons

op here

forget i said anything

Smoke and mirrors

Jews trying to establish Southern Ukraine as New Jerusalem.
Now we know why we have Jewish Russia Vs Jewish Ukraine. Everyone's eyes are on Kiev while south down in Odessa the real plan is taking place.

bitchute.com/video/SXZ8axSlOhSk/ (embed)

Ah. Rip.

Attached: TulsiJewWhore.jpg (183x275, 8.75K)

sigh

i should never get my hopes up

it's so ridiculous how the normie NPC doesn't see the propaganda.

like, while Obama was in office, the glowniggers stirred up the whole Euromaiden and the ONLY PEOPLE WHO GAVE A SHIT WERE THE AUTISTS HERE WHO STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WITH OLGA ON THE MAINLINE AND WATCHED THE STREAMS.

so when no one got pissed at Russia, Hillary had to drum up all the anti russia shit for her campaign. it was going to work until she lost. i 100% they cheated by Trump won by so many votes he literally broke the algo.
i think that's why everyone in the media was so shocked, not that they are merely dumb and believe/say what the magic box with words says, but they were also told that Trump *could not* win.

but when you go back and watch the debates, hillary WAS CONSTANTLY SHILLING ABOUT RUSSIA. she even literally said, word for word, that if elected she would go to war with Iran and Russia. she said this on live TV, for all to see. it obviously didn't go over well, so it was never mentioned again and memory holed.

but once Trump won they ran with the same playbook, just blame Russia. and now that they got Trump out (anyone else THANK GOD dems won "the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY" for the result of $8 gas and a world war?!) they go right back to "war with russia"

the SAME FUCKING CABINET, THE SAME FUCKING POLITICIANS, THE SAME FUCKING SCRIPT WRITERS, THE SAME FUCKING LYING JEW MEDIA, WHO BEAT THE WAR DRUM FOR THE INVASION OF IRAQ. THE SAME. FUCKING. PEOPLE.

and everyone is just like "oh yeah russia bad, totally agree".

if these were old testament times, someone would have stepped up, claimed God told them to do this, and would have slaughtered every last one of these pathetic worms, down to the child.

This is the regime hopelessly flailing

Guy, all establishment politicians are just simply bought by the jews. Anyone who isn't a straight up nazi is not a threat to jewish power.

Mild criticism of israel or zionism isn't enough. Jews will pretend to attack zionism, like Max Blumenthal.

Attached: kikeadelson.jpg (929x745, 162.03K)

tulsi gabbard, real name "natascha badanov" often seen with her accomplice, boris , both fixated on "moose a squirrel"

cheap russian whore. Same as cucker and greenwald.

That's a really gummy smile...

Yeah its obvious whats happening
NATO and Zion shit
Sad shit

Max is a phony..?

low effort faggot

>>they try to use unflattering photo
Try to... so they failed and used this... flattering photo?

So there's virtually no chance zions will lose eh?
That why Armenia is probably going to disappear, almost no jews there, but Azerbaijan has Mossad offices

she just looks a little oily is all

all of them are consistently spreading kremlin propaganda.

Yes obviously, he is jewish. He said that nazis run Ukraine. For fucks sake, he isa jew who is leading the opposition. Jesus, man. WAKE UP!

There are no good jews. It would be imposible to separate a good jew from a bad jew. So, in practice, there are no good jews.

>populism good
yeah if you're a midwit