If god is real why are most countries that hoard natural resources are autocratic hellholes?

if god is real why are most countries that hoard natural resources are autocratic hellholes?

does that prove that angry good in old testament is real?

or prove since god can't be evil he does not exist?

how come we ( good west ) are at the mercy of Russian , Saudi , Iran , Iraq natural resources and those countries are living hell?

Attached: R.gif (500x253, 964.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vortex-modell.de/js3d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: it-is-what-it-is-it-is-what.gif (640x562, 2.96M)

god works in mysterious ways.

It proves that autocracy is good and you're on the side of evil.

A better question might be asking why a little child suffers from a terminal disease. I got to watch my boss lose his shit over time as his own 2 year old son slowly died from a brain tumour. He was a devout Catholic man and would sometimes wonder out loud to me if he had done something in his life to deserve this.

The concept you speak of is called the resource curse. Blessed with resources but foreign interests are involved in meddling to get a better deal for themselves. It results in conflict and people taking charge who aren't the best for it.

>if God real then why bad thing
are you 10?

It's a test.
If being a decent human instead of a psychopath was easy, everyone would be decent.
There's a lot of texts in the Bible about this issue.

God exists, we are just all in Hell.

God doesn't micromanage your life

So close. They're autocratic hellholes BECAUSE they have natural resources. Powerful countries like dealing with an autocrat rather than with elected governments prone to change opinions about what should be done with those resources thus they help establish the autocrat and keep him in power.

"God" IS evil
Acquire gnosis - read up on gnosticism

DDurr cuz gOd is weaker than the devil!
B-But he can stop satan at anytime!
S-See god has unlimited power, he created
everything! O-Only, he didn't create hell, or
evil, or demons, that was all that dang serpents
fault, n-not gods, god is all knowing, and loves
everyone! We're all made in his image, that's
why I hate everyone for stupid reasons that
are out of their control, b-because we're all alike
th-thanks to god.

There, now you're smart, and you never have to question god ever again!!

ur basically saying putin was of benefit to usa

Obviously we just have to throw another virgin into the volcano. Watch out OP.

The Topic of God?

OOOH, my field.

First, teh Creator created all. Put his Will in everything. Divided himself into 2x Polarities - God the Light, and the Devil of Darkness.

We are a race of souls, inhabitting physical bodies to have an experience.

We are governed by Freedom, Free Will - the right to choose. Heavy choice emphasis and the follow through.

Eye for an Eye also as well. What you give, comes back to you.

But also the Law of Distortion - Everything has to be confusing, so you can make a choice.

If a cigarette smoker saw his lungs turn black after every puff of cigarette, he'd throw that shit right out. But the blindness, and ignorance, makes him keep puffing along. To keep choosing.

Anywho. Also, try not to be a Princess - just because you're born, doesn't mean you're entitled to a Kingdom. You're only entitled to what God gave you.

We live in a paradox, thats as far as i get it

what do you mean princess?

what is a paradox?

Its some sort of „a contradiction in itself“

This guy here knows something but hasnt updated his blog in 2years, but uploaded a 3d model recently

vortex-modell.de/js3d/

Attached: 36955126-105F-4491-9BAF-BCAF55A894A6.jpg (2048x769, 593.42K)

Because man has dominion over the Earth, not God.
>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

>autocratic
good attorney is only way to success