Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8XVCe7yWl3k
twitter.com/elonmusk
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1499917894767063043
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Americans
>spend 2 decades murdering peaceful goat herders and droning wedding parties
>guys this war is diffrent, the bad guys have guns tanks and missiles

Vets are lower than Canadians in my book and I laugh in their face when they go on about their gay platitudes "freedom isn't free" etc

Bro you are a baby killer, simple as

If he really posted this, I will buy a tesla on credit.

Therefore in order to be morally consistent, we should not to anything as a response to the war going on in Ukraine?

He did.
youtu.be/8XVCe7yWl3k

Leave it to the pros and not the wanna be volunteering

Fuck, wrong link. Still good, doe

>232
Is this a hint germanon?

>232
>not 256

We shouldn't do anything. It's Ukraine's problem, not ours. Half of the world didn't even know that country existed a month ago

Why didn't he post the whole thing?

Attached: 1647114610763.jpg (1098x1102, 218.82K)

twitter.com/elonmusk
what the fuck
he's going off

>it’s real

it would have caused NPC's to literally meltdown and that would have hurt sentients for a time

This looks like an edit of the original

would have gotten cancelled. Someone posted that in replies and was flooded by stupid faggot pro-poison spikes

I saved that version from some thread at least 48 hours ago, (((he))) posted his version 11 hours ago.

The war in Ukraine is not something that people outside of Ukraine aren't affected by (with or without sanctions). We are looking at yet another refugee crisis in Europe of fleeing Ukrainians, grain and oil exports via Ukraine (which play a significant part in Europe) have effectively halted and neighboring countries like Poland and the Baltics are clenching their asses so hard that they could press steel with it. Even without the sanctions, tons of investors would still pull (and have pulled) outta Russia (and Ukraine) because war is unpredictable and bad for businesses that aren't part of the MIC, and this in turn has consequences for everything else. It's not really comparable to the US being busy drone striking some place in the Middle East that the rest of the world isn't really reliant on, or where the consequences of the destabilization thereof are too far reaching to really consider the US as a cause for it.

You sound like a mutt

he's serious. he is pro Ukraine and EV are the current thing

>If he really posted this, I will buy a tesla on credit.
I hope you get vaccinated too

Attached: Shilling.jpg (326x140, 40.81K)

He is definitely 100000% a Any Forumsack.

Attached: Untitled.png (895x839, 981.41K)

>He is definitely 100000% a Any Forumsack.
Yeah we all like to wear heels and suck Tranny cock

Attached: Tesla.jpg (607x512, 223.64K)

he's not. Someone who used to sleep 80 minutes per day has no time for Any Forums

Why is it so hard for you people to understand that unlike you some people are not NPC's and have enough power, influence, and intelligence to think for themselves?

>supporting Ukraine bad!
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1499917894767063043