ARE YOU READY TO DIE Any Forums?

ARE YOU READY TO DIE Any Forums?

FOXNEWS SAY WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

Attached: Screenshot (29).png (1879x1872, 3.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DhkY6d9uqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Rk0NATNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Horseshoe theory is 100% real.

Now the lefties are obsessed with Russia and are warmongering faggots happy to push us to a nuclear war because of muh democracy (= pushing American geopolitical goals and political corruption)

Not my problem

This.

I'm not fighting and dying for Ukraine or Russia or any globohomo battle or country including my own.

I have one life and I'm not throwing it away on this bullshit. Trudeau wanted a post nationalist country and he got it: I have zero loyalty or domestic nationalism anymore. Five years or more ago I would have gladly died for my country. Now? Fuck no.

I'll say 50-50 of a real happening here. It's getting messy.
Perhaps they drop a bomb each and that's it. Not full war.

i dont know how you guys stay sane nothing this. i have been in a mild psychotic state since 2017. if it was not for that i would have lost my mind with everything that has happen these last 5 years.

Here's the thing. There's been thousands of generations of people. Only one generation can be the last. The odds of being born into the last one are very small. That, to me, makes something like simulation theory or the Abramic religions, or a combination of both, a very likely truth. I think that would probably mean that the apocolypse is the "theme" of this simulation or Godly creation, and that every conscious being experiences it, and history is just a backstory. So one run of it is always one lifetime up to the annihilation. Both simulation theory and Abrahamic religions make the idea of death more bearable, by making life less meaningful, or by promising an afterlife, respectively. So dying in an apocalypse to me isn't scary. It's far less scary than just dying, and having the world carry on without me. Witnessing the apocalypse and knowing I will die, would instantly give me a huge boost of belief in spirituality, and take away a lot of doubt.

I have young kids to take care of so I need to keep my shit together for them.

You also need to spend as much time in nature as possible to ground yourself and realise that even though the human machinations directly impact your life they are not the only thing in our world. You need to sometimes disconnect from the media and information deluge. A healthy detachment at times is also good.

The "not my problem" is actually the most healthy coping mechanism. It's funny and seems apathetic zoomerism at face value but ultimately it is the best way to deal with hyper-information flow and globalism. We weren't meant to be this connected and no every atrocity and sadness in all places in the planet in real time. Not my problem.

well duh we are in hell. life has been wiped out before and some how keeps coming back. also there is reincarnation back here.

Actually I just thought about it some more and this is what would always go through the minds of the generation that is the last, and that generation only has its own lives to experience, so inevitably the last generation, or any generation that believes the apocalypse is imminent, will have those thoughts. So disregard everything I said.

Well sure but does the universe last only one lifetime up to the apocalypse or is history real?

its not the stress of it. its the fact people are acting crazy and then there is NPC's like you who do not question why people have gone mad these past 5 years. why are people now killing cops for the fun of it.

history is real. we were not always human if reincarnation is real. but why get stuck here? i dont have all the answers

>Life your life. Take chances. Don't be afraid of dying. Reality is a construct of your consciousness.

Words from the mushrooms that I will never forget. Fear (fear of death, fear what others think, fear of failing) is what often holds us back from acheiving our true potential.

Attached: 1640364879697.jpg (1024x819, 57.26K)

I question it but I recognise that the answer is obvious (personal greed, opportunism and disastrous good intentions cloaked in globalism). NPC behaviour is exacerbated by unprecedented media consumption and viewing oneself as the actor in a reality show instead of an autonomous human being.

I alternate between shock/exasperation and, more often now, detached cynicism by the mass hypnosis. People will chant one thing this month and attack those who say otherwise only to say the complete opposite sentiment with equal hostility the next month, simply due to a change in top-down messaging and need to conform with their peers and social media hordes.

Enjoy it for what it is and focus on your own sphere of influence and responsibility. What else can you do? We are in a dystopian age and getting upset or going crazy will not change anything and most importantly will not help you. Best thing is to say "not my problem" and be a boomer pirate who takes what he can.

Not my problem

>So dying in an apocalypse to me isn't scary. It's far less scary than just dying, and having the world carry on without me.
That's because you haven't seen the gates of hell open and beckon you. You haven't peered into the navel of eternal damnation. You don't have the fear of God within you, yet.

yeah why not

this world sucks and so do ppl

nuke it

i cant im to woke. i know astrology is the cause of this all and everything is predetermined. we are in a place far worse then hell.

user, when the united nations scares the negroes, I want to be a little negro child, too.

Attached: funny_demotivational_posters_52.jpg (700x560, 41.07K)

Totally agree with this.
Perhaps its all some solopsist experience where, we all experience "the apacalypse" as the 'last generation on earth".
that is the meaning of this "lifetime"

If it is what is necessary to stop russia from warmongering and taking over its neighbors, shouganai.

Not the worst way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DhkY6d9uqQ

Sure, why not? Tell me, what are you really living for anyway?

Attached: 1589365265199.png (713x730, 155.8K)

O think You are wrong. Nuclear bombs and bioweapons changed the odds.

All the signs have come true.
-Woman in the Heavens
-The Red Dragon
-Pestilence
-War
-Famine is to come...
This is it. Repent or it's the Pit for you.

>Not the worst way to go.
If you die in the epicenter, sure.

Anywhere else is a hellish death, of radiation burns, poisoning, starvation, dehydration and without medical care

I wonder if any Anons are going to see the connection.
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Rk0NATNs
If only I could put the Israeli flag posters here on the spot.

come back to Cornwall dear cousin

You're too schizo and try too hard to see causality, prophecy and divine intervention in the absurd and mundane.

We are just animals with highly complex global societies and resulting interactions. We are only as important as we perceive ourselves to be important.

Like I said spend more time in nature and you will get a better perspective and understanding of the scale and scope of humanity on our planet and the universal scheme. We are not the centre of everything and the stars do not dictate the rise and fall of countries and leaders.

Liberals project.

Is Fox News about to die?

Is their Clot Shot kicking in?

This is the technology to form and manipulate beings, play God.
It is /x/-tier material carried by the mainstream media, nothing new, and especially so during an election year for a political news service such as Fox.
The cinematic tastes of redneck America haven't changed in decades, and they're still as addicted to horror films as ever.

where does your conciseness come from? you really think your fatty brain creates it?

>US warns
You mean 'US stirs the pot" right?

I think reincarnation is real in the sense that everything just starts over.

Why would the jews nuke themselves?

Attached: Pelosi5.jpg (622x714, 103.67K)

There won't be a nuclear war because jews control all sides in the current conflict.

Attached: Pompeo.jpg (598x710, 124.97K)

meta-physics boards are
- /x/ (Hispanic)
- /lit/ (Homosex)
- /his/ (Cathloid)

shut up fucking new fag

Based. Feel the same leaf.
>b-but I thought you were a patriot??
Yeah I was, but my country is long dead and I wont pretend the corpse puppet these jewish psychopaths are parading around, is the country I loved.

I have a farm. Its amazing how wholesome hard work can cleanse the soul.

nukes for the nuke gods

Attached: nukesifdigits.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

Nuclear warhead, go fuck yourself. :DDDDD