Why are you supporting Russia again?

It looks like they’re nothing but bad guys in this situation.

Ukraine is innocent.

Attached: 1647284068444.jpg (861x881, 147.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWvsZngCBsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The weak must fear the strong

>AMAGAD THIS COMMIE X IS SO MUCH GOODER THAN THAT COMMIE Y
Americans, ladies and gentlemen.

>ukpaine
if ukraine stopped fighting (((they'd))) just keep pushing east and dotting the border with biolabs and nuclear facilities. But I don't need to argue with someone wearing yellow eyeshadows and clown makeup

>It looks like they’re nothing but bad guys in this situation.
because I'm not a 12 year old and can see beyond good guy/bad guy paradigms

I hate all kikes.

Death to kikes.

It refreshing to see a nuclear power stand up to American colonialism. Plus Putin cured covid.
I pretty much view him as my lord and savior, even if he does have really long tables.

God will decide if they are innocent.

I don't support russia. I only post these things because the fake news convincing western people people to go throw away their lives when the A10s are not showing up to bail you out this time is deplorable.

>there will be no more ukraine
So?

Fellow kikebros, isn't it funny that both Russia and Ukraine are using appropriated Israeli propaganda? Thematically speaking, everything is kiked :^)

I don't care about Russia or Ukraine. They do not benefit me. I am just hoping for WW3.

>I pretty much view him as my lord and savior, even if he does have really long tables.
A table so long and heavy that Jesus himself couldn't flip it

Attached: 1629383837850.jpg (640x666, 58.18K)

gives a pretty decent idea of which way to lean

Attached: 1646923020782.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

because the US arrogant, dimwitted and out of time. russia is just a useful tool.

I don't.
Putin is fucking delusional and greatly overestimated his country's capabilities.
If Putin had competent intelligence services he could have just installed his own puppet bloodlessly and no one would care except golohomo faggots.
Instead he started a war in Europe when we already have supply chain problems and all kinds of other shit to deal with thanks to faggots panicking over a goddamn cold for 2 years without this.

Ukraine is a part of Russia.

if Russia would stop fighting they might could solve the problems faster in Eastern Ukraine, thats true...

>There will be no Ukraine
But also no war.

>if ukraine stops fiting, there be no ukryin
All Russia has asked is for Ukraine to recognize the legal secession of non-Ukrainian parts of Ukraine and the demilitarization of the state.
That's it.

I'm ok with both. Just no nukerinos or else no more western world.

>bruh, just become our puppet state and let a few traitors secede with your clay
>it's no big deal
lmao

Why'd Ukraine break treaty and apply to NATO? I'd invade too.

This. The country is only like 30 years old and most of their citizens still identify as Russian.

>why are you supporting Russia again?

Attached: ukrainian school global homo.png (1150x540, 1.1M)

Why would anyone support Anglo-Zionist Liberalism, it represents an existential threat to humanity and civilisation itself with its rejection of the true nature of the world around us.

>just become our puppet state
Ukrainians didn't seem to mind when the US installed a homosexual jewish clown.
Even if Putin turned Ukraine into a puppet state, the only thing that would change is that a Ukrainian would be placed in charge of Ukraine again.

Because Ukraine is trying to join western alliances we don’t like and has a Jewish president.

Ukraine is even using the Palestinian tactic of hiding troops/arms in schools, residential buildings, and hospitals.

> there will be no more Ukraine
That's a deal, get to work ASAP.

Putin should knight the invading soldiers and make them lords of Ukraine.

>Kill those fucking moskals!
>10 years later: nooooo, you can't do that! Leave us alone!

yes the media tells us how brave the idf is for bombing schools and hospitals and how the russians are cowards for it

Many of them hated the former president.
The CIA didn't mind control everyone in Ukraine, there was some existing support for getting rid of him.
If Putin wasn't a fuckup he could have done the same thing and funded people that want that Jew gone.
That is how civilized countries do shit now. Instead Putin chimped out and is now finding out that his military is about as ineffective as his glowfags.

>Why are you supporting Russia again?
but I don't

Attached: 1637654952852.png (1560x2080, 1.46M)

>Why are you supporting Russia again?
youtu.be/mWvsZngCBsE