How do Russians leave their country if there are no flights anymore?

How do Russians leave their country if there are no flights anymore?

Attached: ru.png (2560x1707, 3.03K)

They don't duh.

There are always flights available.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (700x362, 28.15K)

I still dont understand why ukranians dont just give up. Its not like russia is going to send ukranians to focus groups

they go to finland

Attached: 1647159857247.png (1024x490, 756.45K)

The stats about decreasing population are just people killing themselves.

They buy a train ticket to Finland and then possibly move on to other countries or not. It's good we have stopped selling them hamburgers to show how tough we are but can't close the borders from humans. Even if Russians are the only people it's politically correct in Finland (and has been for my whole life) to say you hate and would kill in public :D You can't say you hate any other group except for Russians and maybe the unvaccinated a while ago (they we ready to imprison or kill us all but then they forgot about it in one day, weird huh)

Train to Georgia/Azerbaijan/Kazakhstan/Armenia, from there plane to anywhere

Well, first we go to Germany; pic.rel, then we take a plane.
But to be cerial. Fly to Turney or Egypt or chine if you're poor. Saudia Arabia if your're rich. Then trasnfer from there...
In other words, EU does not make money, shitskins and chink eyes make money from us traveling.

Attached: 608bf2df85600a6878192c7b.jpg (1920x1080, 535.17K)

The last time I left home, all trains to Finland were canceled because of the coronovirus.

What are these "flights"? Humans are heavier than air anyway.

Actually we still have a flights to Turkey or India

The same way they left during Soviet rule.

Attached: 1595529845069.jpg (1100x619, 29.05K)

America does not let them give up to weaken Russia, meanwhile Ukranian untrained men are dying constantly.

this.
yes, fuck The Russians, and fuck the Unvaccinated. They belong in camps. Somalians welcome...

Ukraine is not independent they take orders from USA

Possibly so but there was a news article recently how some totally feminist looking woman came to Finland and told she was just going to USA because she has friends there (you would think she would need a green card but whatever). If Putin is literally the devil according to the media and 2/3 of people support him (again according to media) then I can't see why it wouldn't be a security risk to let more Russians move in here :D It would be safer for both countries if the flow of humans was reversed tho.

Trains to finland

You are a retard, who conflate western world with whole world. Even Turkey didn't close air to Russia.

Who gives a fuck about Russians? Fuck off they can enjoy their cesspool we're full

Attached: 1647271936126.png (534x533, 178.6K)

By ship. Ports are still open, can't deny access to international waters.

:D It's a little bit schizophrenic, it's kind of okay to tell everyone you would shoot at Russians on the border until you run out of bullets but then again people in media try to tell everyone to be tolerant towards Russians living here. I'm going to be honest, I can see it leading to hard choices regarding people with dual citizenship because which side would people choose not to betray the other one?

By using transportation that isnt an airplane

Attached: 1646078945611.png (310x286, 107.87K)

Russian tourism hasn't been a major thing since the 2000s. Russian tourists go to Asia.

бaзa

Also look at those manlets. Virtually all of them are short.