Imagine still thinking he's controlled opposition

imagine still thinking he's controlled opposition

Attached: 1647283472327.jpg (1400x787, 596.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@The_Inquisitor:9/PROMOTIONAL-VIDEO--WORLD-ECONOMIC-FORUM-YOU-WILL-OWN-NOTHING-AND-YOU-WILL-BE-HAPPY---.mp4:6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently he's just full blown Russian & Chinese propaganda at this point

>tf
>tp
goys.......

shut the fuck up boomer faggot

this. he is the one guy that isn't israeli propaganda, he is just russian/chinese propaganda

I love Tucker Carlson.
I hate Fox News.

I am sure they are cooking up something so Tucker will be fired from FOX.

Handsome devil, ain't he

Are you retarded??

Once John Leibowitz who changed his name because he thinks jews are disgusting unlikable people killed crossfire on cnn with genius takes like Tucker dresses like a 5 year old we knew Tucker was done.

((They)) won’t allow any truth on television

Does he still wear a red kabbalah bracelet all the time?

He wouldn't be allowed to be on tv if he wasn't. His job is to say what everybody is mad about, and then convince them not to go to drag your politicians to a public square and draw and quarter them in a week long spectacle of blood.

yes. what of it?

This. He wrote a book about this very fact.

>Be me
>Be a filthy parasite
>Start a thread on Any Forums.org/pol/
>Picrel is literal propagandist clown straight from 1984
>"We have always been at war with Eastasia"
>Post "imagine still thinking overpaid tv propagandist whore is controlled opposition"
>Think to kike-self "Yeah. I'll definitely subvert these poltards. Those shekels Rabbi Shalom promised me are as good as mine!"
Really Tucker is this the best you can do?

Tucker doesn't like you. But he knows who is audience is. They all think you are a whiney loser.

Lol listening to anyone on tv

He admits it?

Only retarded people like tucker.

Tucker is good for the jews

Attached: Tucker.jpg (593x497, 99.73K)

He's on TV, so he's something... kek

>BRO THIS IS THE GUY
>HES DEFINETLY TRUSTWORTHY

Yes. He's in the CIA and so was his father. He is a pressure release valve and he speaks of this very fact in his book.

good thing i dont like tucker then? either way you should die

That's right he's just conteolled, doesn't even take an opposite stance

Maybe they don't think it matters since the masses don't read books anyway. Klaus Schwab was very clear about his intentions in his book as well.

Tucker Carlson is a deep state puppet who pretends to be anti-deep state. He is owned just like other media puppets. His dad was a media CEO. Tucker worked with/for the CIA and now with the DIA and MJ12.

He is the friend of the main antichrist: JFK Jr.

Attached: 1643092241108.png (674x947, 1.26M)

he works for dinsey

holy fuck he is fatter and older than I expected

>Goyim, my schizo babble is what's going on, not the jews!!!!!!!!

Attached: FBIADL.jpg (1187x935, 313.82K)

Exactly! Pressure valve release!

Attached: 1606776152980.webm (334x587, 2.72M)

>Maybe they don't think it matters since the masses don't read books anyway. Klaus Schwab was very clear about his intentions in his book as well.
what are schwabs intentions?

This:

odysee.com/@The_Inquisitor:9/PROMOTIONAL-VIDEO--WORLD-ECONOMIC-FORUM-YOU-WILL-OWN-NOTHING-AND-YOU-WILL-BE-HAPPY---.mp4:6