Stabby Sandniggers

If there is a U.S. war, will all of these shitskins flee?

cbsnews.com/news/nika-nikoubin-stabbed-date-revenge-us-killing-qassem-soleimani-nevada-police/

Attached: 00D9B89B-6416-4383-A877-91BCD9F0F11C.jpg (994x1219, 233.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/14/woman-allegedly-stabbed-date-during-sex-for-death-of-iranian-commander/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She must be related to Saddam Hussein with that moustache.

haha knife go woosh

>she

Do you anons like Chechens?

He deserved to be stabbed, for letting her runaround without a tarp over her head.

I could have saved her Any Forums

Attached: 1646977034750.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

>all of these shitskins flee
so, 85% of your population. Where indeed...

grumpy

Sounds hot. She can do it to me if she likes but she must brutally rape me first.

My opinion about Chechens is that I have no opinion about Chechens and that I don't want to have one.

Bitch is hot as fuck

nypost.com/2022/03/14/woman-allegedly-stabbed-date-during-sex-for-death-of-iranian-commander/

I have a small farm house in some mountains in third world. It's so secluded the military wouldn't even bother putting it on a map.
Id flee there and enjoy a comfy farm life while globohomo kills itself.

Impressive. Iranian women are this loyal to their nation while white women can't even control themselves from fucking dogs. Wonder who the subhumans really are here.

>Completely disregards revealing mugshot for overworked thirst trap pics

Ngmi

Oh I saw it. She’s a cutie. There’s no moustache as another user tried to make up. That’s the lighting

> stab a random guy because some random guy in a random country that she happened to be from got killed.

>She said she had listened to a song called "Grave Digger," which "gave her the motivation… to carry out her revenge."
I would lose my shit if it turns out she was listening to Gravediggaz. They were an old school hip hop group and their music was all about violently killing people

How bad was the guy stabbed. Debating a little crazy sex with that hottie for a little stab wound is it worth it

Reminds me of that film where in the beginning some chick is on top of a guy handcuffed to the bed and she grabs a knife, stabbing him to death.

I think she may have been played by Sharon Stone? I can't remember, I must've been 13 when I was scrolling through the channels.

It is not. Doesn’t change her physical attractiveness. It’s not like I’m going to try to go track her down and stick my dick in the crazy

Kek
She looks like that spanish chick