The US, west and jewish propaganda machine are LOSING the war for people's minds...

The US, west and jewish propaganda machine are LOSING the war for people's minds. They are LOSING it and not only that but really, really badly. It's been a massive U-turn over the past few days or week. Before this it was all Putin bad, Putin evil, Zelensky hero even. However people see Zelensky getting increasingly desperate, they realize that throwing civilians, children and women into a war is despicable and they realize that Zelensky literally is a drug addict and Nazi sympathizer just like the rest of their government. Increasingly irrational and increasingly beligerent, wanting NATO to start world war 3 immediately.

His actions right now are proof enough for everyone to see how Putin was right about this guy all along. Putin and his intelligence agencies didn't make it up, he is literally coked up out of his mind and wants world war 3. And again like Putin put it - "an empire of lies". Whatever veneer of credibility Zelensky was keeping up to here it's all falling apart now.

I feel weird admitting it but I'm proud of the DM commenters and the public all over the world (british and americans also I see commenting here and on youtube) for coming around to this view in not so much time. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out but still when bombarded by all this massive propaganda day and night I wouldn't trust them. There's been a massive backlash.

Touch wood but I think the world is safe for now. The truth is coming out and the public has no mind for going to war against Russia which will be transmitted to governments all over the world at many different levels.

Attached: Capture.jpg (586x1067, 129.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So it's time to CELEBRATE.

Russia's victory will be soon, and Zelensky and his party of neo-nazi drug-addicted will be wiped from the earth.

I have little doubt Putin will orchestrate death for Zelensky after what he's done. Sending children to their doom is not forgiveable. Though there is the possibility Putin would let him live to try to appease western aggression, got to try to make the best of a crazy world for the sake of peace.

There's going to be another thing soon, I reckon it will be solar flares which cause "internet blackouts" we are not through the woods yet.

>Zelensky the jew literally is a Nazi sympathizer
kek, never change JIDF

Stfu don't jinx it

It is probably why they are shifting the narratives back to Covid

this vid convinced everyone to side with putin

Attached: 1646712406124.webm (640x1280, 1.41M)

Bump

Explain to me how does russia winning in ukraine defeats globohomo
They won't "eliberate" other countries of globohomo
>Imagine Russia attacking a nato country
Also russia is number one when it comes to aids, divorce rate, muzzoids (in eastern europe), quality of life (under brazil and india), some hardcore feminist groups are from russia and that's without being a globohomo country
Explain it to me right fucking now

According to the Rothschilds the NWO is toast if they lose Ukraine.

Kek
Forgot the most important one
murder rate also number one

I agree with you.

We seem to winning against their shameless psy-op.
It really is time to celebrate and be glad Russia won, because it will help us all in the future.

Assume this scenario: "Russia starts selling oil for gold."
100 barrels of oil for one ounce of gold.
Everyone would hop in to buy $2,000 worth of gold to acquire $10,000 worth of oil and flood the market with it.
Guess what happens then.
Will you fight against Russia to prevent that?
Why would agree to being sent there to fight against Russia if he decides to do that after he just exposed globohomo doing bad things over there and he doesn't want to do anything bad against you?
All he wants to do is to sell oil for gold.

Attached: gaddafi.png (1023x560, 412.16K)

>Explain to me how does russia winning in ukraine defeats globohomo
>They won't "eliberate" other countries of globohomo
Just by hanging around and functioning well as a society they show by example how an alternative to globohomo is possible and better.

>Also russia is number one when it comes to aids, divorce rate, muzzoids (in eastern europe), quality of life (under brazil and india), some hardcore feminist groups are from russia and that's without being a globohomo country
Russia's society and economy has thrived under Putin. The only way it's doing badly is due to western sanctions. Not even Chuck Norris can do something if the entire western world goes to war economically with him. Putin foresaw this situation and that is why he placed major emphasis on attaining self-sufficiency for Russia and strong relationships with BRICS countries.

Now Russia is self-sufficient, it has no real requirement of the outside world. So how do you measure that "quality of life" and is it all bs? They don't need western dollars.

"some hardcore feminist groups" are free to make whatever points they think they have in Russia. What do you think Putin is, some sort of autocrat? Bad ideas are allowed to be expressed and fail as long as they don't harass people over it and go parading in public literally like they do in the west.

This. You know what happens to James Bond villains. They celebrate prematurely and the hubris foreshadows their inevitable downfall.

Attached: 1646711761295.jpg (850x850, 107.99K)

Number 1? Try 46 out of 195.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Check the pic, I've sorted them for you by rate as I'm sure you'd fuck it up if I told you.

Well, well look at United States coming in at 73 far higher than any Western European nation. You would expect for countries with lower economic status to have a higher homicide rate, that is the excuse for Russia and eastern european countries, what excuse does the US have when it's the biggest economy in the world? Poverty causes people to kill out of desperation.

Russia has had a problem with mafia and crime bosses, and of course it has a huge muslim population in Chechnya that teach their children to play with guns from when they are 5 years old. That whole region is full of homicide. I bet if you only took St. Petersburg or Moscow the homicide rate would be much smaller and especially vastly smaller than dangerous US cities.

Attached: Capture.jpg (558x892, 147.21K)

>quality of life" and is it all bs
Except you westoids are licking each other asses all the time - muh first world, muh quality of life, muh salary suddenly it doesn't matter anymore
>avoids to answer the main problems murder rate aids rate divorce rate alcoholism rate, muzzoid question, faggots in the army all this shit without being part of globohomo
good job never knew italians are good at (mental )gymnastics

checked but retarded, russofobia is on the rise everywhere and people start noticing that hitler was maybe right about russians

I am genuinely concerned about your menal wellbeing.

In europe you god damn moor
Mental gymnastics as always muh muttamerica - which is actually the biggest globohomo country in the world filled with niggers and amerimutts spics

>St. Petersburg or Moscow the homicide rate would be much smaller and especially vastly smaller than dangerous US cities.
one russian buddy had a saying
>outside of St. Petersburg and Moscow, that is where russia is