DO NOT BUY THE OIL, SIRS!

DO NOT BUY THE OIL, SIRS!
SIRS NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Untitled.png (355x677, 197.93K)

Will the US have the balls to do a Libya in India or will they chicken out?

Attached: laughingpepe2.jpg (540x534, 66.95K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>ā€œIā€™m from Calcutta and I say kill em all!ā€

Good morning, monke sir!
We will redeem bananas for cheap oil, thank you, sir.

Attached: indian cat.png (508x508, 302.11K)

lol libya and india are very different. india would nuke itself if the US invaded.

India has nuclear weapons and if they are against the us and so is China
Us is done

Based

Attached: int-9.jpg (680x696, 33.51K)

Give it a rest estoid. Sucking America's dick to spite Russia was a gay idea from day one, now it's a suicidal one on top of it.

wtf, I love based poos now?

DO NOT REDEEM DISCOUNT. DO NOT REDEEM SIR!! SIR!!!!!! DO.NOT.REDEEM!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even Estonian. I just like pajeetposting.

THE CURRYJEWS STRIKE AGAIN

WE BUY LOWEST PRICE SIRS
REDEEM HEAVY DISCOUNT

USD is kill
Thanks whoever puppeteers Biden

God I wish

What's USD?

U Sucking Dick

It's a USB line, I'll show you later.

>india looks to bail out putin
I hate the media so much

Let's Go Brandon ~ Prime minister Narendra Modi

What's happening neoliberal bros? How is this even possible, I'm sure the state department is working on it right now.

us naked doing

so Joe Biden says putin made the gas expensive. yet putin is selling his gas at a huge discount. hmmm I'm going to do some obama math on this and in a few hours I'll figure out what part isn't addingsubtracting up.

I guarantee that the slightest Western exclusion will cause mass riots and deaths. Ban some rich guy's wife from Chanel runway shows and they'll raise private armies against Modi.

THESE ARE STATE DEALS THEY DONT GO THROUGH THE PUBLIC MARKET

Based sirs taking the plentifull

Ukraine Special Defenses

That's an offer you can't refuse.
If you're Indian buy oil now before it's too late.

Attached: indian-black-6436389.jpg (801x1200, 87.81K)

so the expensive public market gas is being devalued by putin selling off oil for cheap and india buying that instead of stressing the public market supply of oil. I'm going to addsubtract this into my obama math equation. thanks for the tip.

Sanction India next please, I work in IT and I'm pretty sick of dealing with poos

>european refineries literally need a blend of russian and north sea oil

Tech support bros? What happened?

Ze US Dollar

Prices are set at the margins, people need to cover futures. Long term, if the present situation applied, Russia is stuck in selling Urals at 25% below Brent undermining OPEC and funding western development from Russian serfdom.

under stated disaster

DO NOT REDEEM!

supplying gas for cheap prices to a population of over a billion = putin has raised the price of gas across the globe. interesting. I wasn't trained in obama math so im lining up dots and trying to figure out which ones are the racists and drawing lines through them and this still makes no sense to me.