Who would actually win in single combat?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-14/elon-musk-challenges-vladimir-putin-to-single-combat-for-ukraine

Attached: 45r54.jpg (864x486, 141.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fd2tIudSyR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Musk uses TWEETSTORM
>it's super-effective!
>Putin BTFO!

Putin

the last time pootin used his uber cool martial arts for real was back in the soviet times

musk would kill him in the ring

I don't know, Musk looks like a couch potato but Putin is only 5'5"

inclined to say putin but he's looking feeble the past few years. still, dude was kgb i guess. prime putin would definitely win against prime musk.

Severe, pale-eyed, handsome, Vlad Putin is brutally beguiling. All of Vlad's romance, power and fragility is trapped in the past and in the land: He can castrate a bull calf with two swift slashes of his knife; he swims naked in the river, smearing his body with mud. He is a cowboy as raw as his hides. The year is 2022. The Musk brothers are wealthy ranchers in Montana. At the Red Mill restaurant on their way to market, the brothers meet Rose, the widowed proprietress, and her impressionable son Peter. Vlad behaves so cruelly he drives them both to tears, revelling in their hurt and rousing his fellow cowhands to laughter - all except Elon, who comforts Rose then returns to marry her. As Vlad swings between fury and cunning, his taunting of Rose takes an eerie form - he hovers at the edges of her vision, whistling a tune she can no longer play. His mockery of her son is more overt, amplified by the cheering of Vlad's cowhand disciples. Then Vlad appears to take the boy under his wing. Is this latest gesture a softening that leaves Vlad exposed, or a plot twisting further into menace?—

Musk. He gets in the fight as a cyborg plus the sickest stimulans

Mr Zelensky thanked Mr Musk for that support, tweeting: “I’m grateful to him for supporting Ukraine with words and deeds.”

I hereby challenge
Bлaдимиp Пyтин
to single combat

Stakes are Укpaїнa

putin is is a trained martial artist, musk is a nerd that hasn't lifted more than his mouse in his life, even if he is a 6 feet. The problem is that putin is old now so only for that reason he would lose, but if they were the same age, musk would get a good beating desu

youtube.com/watch?v=fd2tIudSyR8

You're assuming that this is gonna be a fistfight. What if it was a videos game?

this, don't underestimate even a small amount of hand to hand combat training.

in a bet between some kid taught 1 trick by his dad vs some big guy thats never fought in his life my money is on the kid

I bet you think Steven Seagal is a trained martial artist too.

are you retarded
Putin is nearly 70 years old lmao

MUSK NEURALINK COMBAT MODE ONLINE

Calculating geriatric manlet weak points…
[entire body displayed]
Manlet weak points identified
Falcon punch engaged

No question, Elon Musk.

The guy runs Space X and owns Tesla. Runs some of the most sophisticated companies in the entire world that are largely funded and backed by American businesses. Musk is a boss and would outplay Putin anyday.

All my money goes to Elon

Could you imagine the amount of NERD RAGE Elon has lmao ? He will tear that midgets head right off

putin is also 70yo

doesn't matter when it comes to counter attacks, you really shouldn't fuck with people who are trained in combat, fighting is not that simple. they know how your body can and can't move, you don't.

Lmao

Putin would quite literally have circles ran around him
I’m 32 and I don’t get tired , I literally can’t sleep
I’d personally run circles around him myself
And beat him with his own arm after I ripped it out of its socket on international television lmao

Poutine
Unless Musk gets to use one of the Mech suits he likely has hidden away

Attached: 1647246807229.jpg (1010x970, 120.2K)

I know that If I a 70 year old Russian man tried to fight me , it would be his last thing he ever did
Id bounce their Russian head off the concrete and they would be crawling away in utter fear cause I’d stomp his old knees out from under him lmao

I would absolutely fuck any 70 year old up hahah

Putin, he's literally trained to kill hand-to-hand.

Putin is 70 years old
He would be destroyed by a 13 year old nigger

When you are 70 simply taking a shit is an intense unwinnable battle.

He’s also 70 years old and out of shape lol

nah, you would throw a punch and next thing you know your arms behind your head theres a knee on the small of your back and you're literally helpless before someone with 0 strength.

Musk is like 40, years younger...

>Putin is 70 years old
Antigonus the One-Eyed was 80 years old when he died to a javelin fighting on horseback in battle of Ipsus 301 BC

k, well you're also forgetting about old man strength

Putin can barely walk nowadays.

Lmao Russians can’t even invade a lesser country properly

Imagine a 70 year old tyrant in a fight
They wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a street brawl lmao

Attached: 4BD6D5C4-996B-47BC-B86E-31A0ADE2EF13.png (629x550, 50.18K)

>Putin 5'5"
>Musk 6'2"
The manlet would be crushed.

Attached: Jane_Psaki_Anal_Insertion.jpg (500x281, 17.16K)