When will they stop wearing masks?

Fun fact: there were never any kind of mandates in Japan.

Attached: pake-03_sp-107stars-395.jpg (536x758, 139.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1jrdHs5HBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NPCs have grown to like their muzzles and would fight you if you attempted to take it away. Also boobs

>Fun fact: there were never any kind of mandates in Japan.
Japan #1

Attached: 1646249647131.jpg (1440x1800, 326.43K)

Japs wore masks before the plandemic.

when i was a kid the hairdresser would always push her tits in my face, i loved it

Only every now and then.

imagine a BWC between thoese...

Attached: 2a6.jpg (709x595, 36.77K)

Asians wore masks before this whole covid shit. I am not even kidding. I dunno why tho. idc.

Nah she is cleary built for BMC (big middle eastern cock).

It was more of a sign to others around you that you're sick, and it wasn't even socially required. Japanese people sure didn't demand everyone masked up during cold season

no way
she is literally crafted for BWC

masks enhance your eyes and make you look prettier than ever
this is why thots are still wearing them
fun fact, there's a dumb thot with an ugly british lower face, full london look with a massive gap in her front teeth and enormous nigger lips, but she's got great eyes and enormous tits
she made serious bank over covid by starting an onlyfans and she kept her face hidden by wearing various masks
when the mandates stopped, she removed her mask finally
pretty much lost all her subs overnight

Fun fact: 99% of people in Japan are still wearing masks now, even after 90% of the the population is vaxxed and 30% triple vaxxed.
It wasn't weird to see one or two people wearing a mask on the train before the pandemic, for allergies or if somebody had a cold. Now everyone wears masks and you will be refused service at many shops if you go around without a mask.

Attached: hw414_AS20201119003111_comm.jpg (414x259, 80.58K)

Man no shot she is undoubtedly, undeniably, obviously, patently, absolutely, indisputably crafted and manufactured for BMC.

More like a BIG CANADIAN COCK!

Op is a retard, remember all the dumb rules with the Tokyo Olympics?

Attached: b6ana7pz81p71.jpg (640x780, 67.35K)

No, imagine a SSC(small shota cock) between those.....

stop coping chinks are for BWC

Attached: 43025353-013A-4513-BA85-1D48395FC3D5.jpg (814x1024, 64.17K)

I like Japan

Attached: 1601802623981.jpg (1080x1350, 178.68K)

I live in an area with a high asian population and I've noticed mask wearing amongst them have dropped by like 30% recently when it was about 100% a few months back.

Back where I came (not Australia) from middle school girls like to wearing mask to obscure their ugly face especially while taking selfies

>Japs follow any order the government gives them to the death
>90% of Japs quintuple jabbed and compliant with anything no matter how retarded it is
wow being servile is so great
Japan numba one

Stop being a cuck and embrace your MIDDLE EASTERN BVLL and bleach them mashallah.

Fun fact, asians have been wearing masks since before germ theory.

>Fun fact: there were never any kind of mandates in Japan.

Asians have high iq but are the biggest NPCs obeying their masters

>Japs wore masks before the plandemic.
Yes but it was like 20-30% and it's like 95-99% after Covid
Japanese modern customs/manners are almost a phobia of inconveniencing people so it won't change soon, might continue until 2024

this is what happens when you don't wear the mask

Attached: 1622478670706.webm (640x359, 1.97M)

this

Attached: 16053365277689.jpg (1200x1458, 486.96K)

they're so servile that they don't even need a mandate, the government simply suggested it and they all immediately obey

wholesome

A redditor's dream.

Japs don't care about what the govt says that much. Japs just care about what most people do like crazy.

The Japanese government also suggests that you don't let anyone pressure you into taking a vaccine.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1jrdHs5HBE

im sorry bro but you have to do the BLEACHING and ill watch

Than make an alliance with them

I was at a Chinese restaurant last month and I saw some boomer wearing two masks and a face shield just to walk to her table, then she obviously took it off to eat, but she put it back on just to walk to the bathroom. Asians are total NPCs.

Now we're talking

Okay fine but I'm not going to impregnate and let them pop out Elliot Rodgers.

Show me one half-Japanese shooter.

Elliot Rodgers was half jewish, from a broken home, and was neglected.

Despite the whole 'Asians have higher IQ averages' - people underestimate the power of culture and tradition.

Asians - Japanese, Chinese, Korean - are notorious for being very subservant and obedient to their government. They believe doing what they're told is a great way to avoid embarrassment - which in their culture is far worse than losing freedom, autonomy, business, economy, or even their own children.

It's weird, but, that's how the slants go through life. Don't think Japan can take another year of massively reduced GDP and tourism, though.

he was also an actor and larped a lone shooter event

Explains a lot
Well Sven I have indeed no footage but I need to secure an existence and a future for our white children, let the nips have their own kind so they can produce more tranime.

Then stay active in your kids life.