It's funny because it's true

It's funny because it's true.

Attached: russia-ball.png (586x568, 237.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/other/WhyGermanyStruckUSSR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ethnic Russians are some of the lowest iq individuals on this planet.

Russians are total retards which is why the jews picked them to carry out communism

Attached: 1647224405225m.jpg (1024x719, 65.9K)

Germans weren't trying to destroy communism, they wanted our land. They even planned to preserve USSR beyond the Ural mountains because that would have been enough land for their needs.

they will say they were inbred or bad rulers or cite the hemophilia as justification for the revolution but what they replaced it with was orders of magnitude worse.

Attached: remembering.jpg (943x500, 67.57K)

ah yes the germans were only trying to destroy communism
of course, yes, that is true
also,
>Joseph Stalin was jewish
that's a new one lol
I suppose it's too much to ask for you to study a subject before you start acting like you're some kind of expert on it? Maybe lose some weight while you're at it?

Attached: 1616721299319.jpg (531x800, 133.17K)

Jews play all sides you nigger

They also wanted to kill all slavs

>they will say they were inbred or bad rulers or cite the hemophilia as justification for the revolution
Stop falling for century old Bolshevik/British propaganda. You are an idiot, you are so idiotic that you cannot grasp just how much of an idiot you truly are. You seriously need to stop talking and go do some research.

Attached: 1616187390009.png (499x423, 5.11K)

The master race couldn't beat a bunch of low IQ retards lmao
Cope

most of the revolutionary leaders were Jews and the were funded by Jewish bankers.

>I wonder who could be behind this post.jpg

Attached: 1559280_600.jpg (600x450, 40.7K)

Communism is the will of Judaism embodied

If the Germans hadn't been retarded autists who burst in killing millions of locals to defeat le jooze that argument would actually make sense

Cope what the world needs now is communism.
People are paying $2000 fto rent a shoebox.
Capitalism tongue my anus.

You're Brazilian shut the fuck up you jungle rat spear chucking donkey fucking nigger

Uh, zerg rush always wins with a large enough advantage. The smart ones realize zergs always have small legs and short arms. Arrows travel farther than spears, farmers got the shitty bows, you can run away. Russia is a land nobody would ever want at any point in history besides given modern tech and resource demands. It is simply the land of untermensch. Umtermensch can defend well with numbers, they cannot chase their superiors and must have a much larger army and be able to cut off those who they pursue. Usually by allying with those surrounding those above them, it works because higher beings have better materials that both lower parties want, tech for example.

Fuck off you cuck commie horse fucker

Always taking the easy way of solving problems, the state. Hey statedaddy, statedaddy, please fix the economy you didn't fuck up, I just know the govt wouldn't cause the people to need them around! It's not like people who bring the govt into the economy are absolute kikes who play unfair!
Ah jk people who let the state have a say deserve it I'm aware there will be jews who are aware peasant untermensch deserve their status.

do you have no shame?

Communist fags just like the taste of kike boot

Why you speak like a monkey rn? I have a feeling that you do not know how to express your thoughts in your native language

ihr.org/other/WhyGermanyStruckUSSR

>zerg rush always wins with a large enough advantage
Hey nigger, did you heard about bombs? Or it's too complex thing to make?

Yeah no shit Lenin was a jew. Trotsky was a jew. Most of their inner circle was jews. Most of the original commissars were jews.
That does not mean Stalin was a jew. When he was dying, Lenin told the other bolsheviks not to let Stalin into power because he was a Georgian and not a jew.
And no, that does not mean Stalin was a good guy either. He suppressed the Russian Church and murdered millions of people. He even murdered many of his own supporters out of sheer paranoia that they might be after his position. He was a complete nutcase, like most modern leaders are.
Stop boiling everything down to jews. It's lazy. The world is more complicated than that. You're giving the jews way too much credit by saying they're behind every major event in world history. Yes the jews have done a lot of bad stuff and deserve the criticism they get but they're not omnipotent.

Attached: 1616125533902.jpg (1024x683, 251.6K)

communism is an ideology that openly vies for world domination