Prove you're not a blind contrarian and name one position the Democrats have got right

Prove you're not a blind contrarian and name one position the Democrats have got right.

Attached: 0vrcntmv9vo71.jpg (1200x675, 92.16K)

Abortions for niggers, lack of police so niggers slaughter each other in their urban centers, though it doesn't go far enough to make a dent in their numbers, and welfare needs to be cut to make a difference rather than replenishing their numbers.

Niggers should be enslaved and segregated.

Not all Democrats believe this but suburbs like this are fucking retarded. Inefficient, Unhealthy, and Ugly as sin. How are we supposed to repopulate the white race when we have such inefficient housing infrastructure?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1536x1020, 558.39K)

Attached: 1646819251846.jpg (600x606, 40.48K)

How about three?
>Kicked Zion Drumpf out of office
>Pulled out of Afghanistan
>Legalizing marijuana

Immigrant slave labor lmao

they are both jewish

Attached: 1647008391373.jpg (1280x769, 144.85K)

Biden has been surprisingly against starting WW3 to the point of personally vetoing the transfer of warplanes to Ukraine despite his administration working against him, and for that I am grateful since I live a few kilometers from a military base

I’m an environmentalist and in favor of natural foods; however, Democrats are only for it in name only and in practice pollute just as much as Republicans and poison our food supply as well.
That said, I find the “eat McDonald’s and use xenoestrogen-laced plastic (muh oil) products to own the libs” boomercon types to be equally retarded and deserving by as scorn.
Uncle Adolf understood that natural foods and clean environments aren’t just for pot-smoking hippies.

abortions for niggers

Fag

Attached: 1646424240767.jpg (599x612, 55.87K)

If you think left vs right is anything other than jews fucking us over with more taxes for everybody but mostly just the lower class vs jews fucking us over with less taxes for everybody then you're a fucking retard.

oh and now left wing means higher prices for everything not just taxes I guess

>name one things the government got right
Not getting involved in ukraine russia bullshit, i do not support the sanctions. I said "government" because i do not believe the left/right paradigm lie. They are one and the same. Governments are responsible for the huge majority of premature death.

Attached: azt.jpg (474x474, 36K)

Yeah im an environmentalist also
but the Democratic version of it is a bullshit tax harvesting scam
it's only purpose is to impoverish the goys and funnel money to the international jewish clique

Electric cars are bullshit, not sustainable or viable
If anyone was actually an environmentalist they would be building modernized nuclear plants and using natty gas to transition
(germany actually did the 2nd part, but shunned nuclear because they are bullshit and jewish also)

I agree with many things in principle but not in execution
I only support Reps to slow down the brutal advance of the Stalinist dems

Name one thing the Democrats haven't completely screwed up. Name a single city or region that Democrats fixed like Chicago, Detroit, or Baltimore. Name one positive thing the Democrats have achieved in the last 50 years. Democrats make promises but Republicans know what works.

The confederacy

Some level of public/subsidized healthcare. (Not free, its never free)
Shit man, sometimes you get dealt a bad hand. If this diagnosis happens when you are between jobs or health coverage then you are fucked.

Weed
Iraq in the 2000s

Healthcare. Nobody but big insurance jews benefit from 100k medical bills. Nobody can afford that sort of thing, it goes into collections, drops off and becomes our national debt. Universal healthcare takes out the middleman making it more affordable.

Clean Air Nationalism

Free education
Free universal healthcare
Helping those in need
Protecting our people
Science
Protecting our environment
Living wage
Facts

As bad as democrats are, you know deep down that the problem is niggers. Maine is run by Democrats and it’s the safest state in the country. Why? Because it’s the whitest.

Anti-abolitionism too by the way and anti-suffrage for women