I present to you a picture of a man who did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong.
Why is he in jail? He should be the Prime Minister, not political prisoner.

Attached: 1568824842011.jpg (1024x1020, 127.54K)

Sorry user... your race is doomed...he did it all for you and people jere call him a jew...just cuz he wasnt redpilled about jews...jews send out migrants as one of thier shirukens...you gptta dodge and destrpy all their moves before destroyng them...kill the fags trannies and muslims and then go to the jews...thts wut he did

My race is not doomed so long as a small minority of men are willing to resist.
In any case, even if things were hopeless, fighting back is never wrong.

Can you say that again? Just the way you said it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Resisting foreign invasion is not wrong.
That is the official policy of the current regime for OTHER countries.

Hes a good guy who obviously stood with ukraine I mean just look at the patch

>Resisting foreign invasion is not wrong.
So its okay if a native american guy kills you because you're technically a foreign invader to his land?

They did kill us and now there are statues honoring them. They just lost the war.

Attached: 1608452198624.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

he did nothing wrong
bump him
fuck the ADL and god bless Saint Tarrant

Attached: when_did_everything_get_so_reich.jpg (830x500, 100.32K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1647275884858.png (598x1129, 686.26K)

>its okay if a native american guy kills you because you're technically a foreign invader to his land?
That's what they used to do, yes. And had more of them done this more effectively, they wouldn't be a dying population living on reservations.

Yeah they tried it and LOST hard

In another time he would have been called a patriot and the government, traitors.

>They just lost the war.
So? You're still a foreign invader to his land. You are both big hypocrites. Just go out once and stop taking everything seriously on this board you angry little dysgenic social rejects.

According to your logic, it would be right to go out and kill some random brown kid because he is a "foreign invader". So basically you're the white-skinned equivalent of some radicalized jihadi terrorist piece of shit that stabs random people like pic related. Have sex, chud

Attached: 5727266_113019-cc-ap-london-stabbing-sat-2-img.jpg (800x450, 398.57K)

Yeah, but according to your logic, its morally right if they go around today and kill innocent white children because they're "foreign invaders"

His manifesto is a bit lackluster desu but regardless FREE MY NIGGA HE DIDNT DO NUFFIN FREE MY NIGGA BRENTON TARRANT

Attached: 1647268941105.png (1024x610, 487.76K)

Do you support exterminating the African race by flooding African countries with Chinese?
Yes or no.

Sneed. Just go out, meet people and have sex, chud. Trust me, it will make you a lot less hateful. I went through the same

Attached: 1628674898809.jpg (657x527, 27.11K)

RIP Saint Tarrant

>have sex, chud.
Reddit >>>/reddit/
No one likes you. Not even your internet friends.

He murdered ~50 ordinary people, who were muslims in cold blood. If he murdered 50 ISIS, I'd praise him. He deserves the death penalty.

>Brendan Tarrant
>travels to Israel
>allegedly kills muslims
>uses all the symbols and slogans of white nationalists
>never harms jews

>Azov Battalion
>gets funding from Israel
>allegedly kills muslims
>uses all the symbols and slogans of white nationalists
>never harms jews

>ordinary people,
>muslims
What the fuck were muslims doing in Christchurch New Zealand?

Difference is that Azov is openly trying to defend NATO while Tarrant was defending his people pure and simple.