Huh?

>living in a van for four years
>been to only 20 states, likely just one city in each
>current year
>media still hyping van life nonsense
Lmao

GAS PRICES GO BRRRRRR

go back

I live in a van and it costs nothing this person is a fool and/or useless, obviously.

$700/month? Couldn't you buy your own cargo van for like $2k?

Probably got it on loan which in the usa means you are required to get maximum insurance coverage which isnt cheap with a good record and outraegeous if you have any traffic violations.

That said this dumb bitch is probably wasting a ton of money on soi and avacados and streaming services and the latest goy tracker cell phone.

Attached: 1645637358024.jpg (858x912, 148.11K)

You're not buying a van like that for 2k let alone the price of making it a mini rv.

Have you seen how expensive trucks and vans have gotten after the pandemic? They use to lose 20% of their value off the lot and 50% the first year. Now, after 1 year they're worth 95% the same.

My car went from being worth 19k to 25k to now 30k.

True. The rig in ops pic rel is $30k minimum.

I pay $920 with taxes and insurance included to live in a house on 30 acres.

The US government pays me $1,400 a month to not fucking freak out. They also give me 100% free health insurance, free college and Food Stamps.

Eh, it's not much but it's honest work.

Attached: 20210728_195850.jpg (2880x2880, 839.59K)

>trailer trash
>living off welfare
nothing new

Based.

Fuck yeah this is what i'm talking about .

Later you'll be crying about rent and home prices you little contrarian shit for brains

Not Any Forums related but it’s not the van it’s where you park it. If you can solve your living problems in a van anywhere you c an solve them on a plot of land in a desert. Meaning unless you’re just bumming around if you can get internet (4g or Starlink, except Starlink is stationary and has a waiting list, I have one but it took over a year.) water and electricity, you can do that even more easily on a plot of land in the desert where you don’t have to move around. There are issues with building codes and occupancy of RVs on paper even on your own land, but in practice there are certain areas where it can be done. If you’re in a van and moving around you’re either 1) in Walmart parking lots like an idiot 2) on public land 3) paying the RV park jew, and rv parks have long since become unaffordable. You’re literally paying at least 500 a month for a parking space, open sewer pipe, outlet, and spigot. By all means, get your van, but have a plot of land to come back to and park it for a while when you’re tired of running around. It gets exhausting. There’s already a ton of extra effort you have to put in to sustaining that kind of lifestyle like emptying your poop from either a tank or a composting toilet, finding water, getting propane, managing electricity/generator gas. It becomes almost a part time job if you’re also dodging BLM rangers, hoping Walmart security doesn’t kick you out, and scoping out next moves. Hopefully you also have some kind of remote employment as well if you manage to get the internet thing solved. 4g can be a bitch though and there are peculiarities about the type of connection that make it unsuitable for certain types of remote work.

>$2k?
HAHAHAHAHAH you children here know literally nothing of the world.

There is nothing wrong with this at all, pol will be against it because pol MUST be little contrarian shit heads. It's actually fucking based, it sticks it to the rent jew and you can go where you want when you want. Anyone against it is just showing how young and dumb they are.

No one gives a fuck what you think, senpai.

Now get back to work wagie, Daddy needs Zaxby's for lunch and some new anime figures.

Attached: 1620797143107.jpg (1080x1331, 357.06K)

no, especially not now. Anything work capable on 4 wheels doubled or tripled in value the past year

The thing is that if you can figure out how to build out a van, you can easily be making $100k using your IQ in this economy to do other things than trying to live as cheaply and uncomfortably as possible.

Attached: 1646336855015.jpg (1280x849, 242.73K)

Jesus Christ this is more than what I pay for mortgage on my house

Half of which goes directly to mr noseowitz… that is, only after good goy taxes are taken out of course :^)
For some of us, the feeling of working even 25% of your time (and let’s face it, it’s gonna be more than that for most people) just for what amounts to nothing more than an extended stay hotel without any of the amenities and to finance a slumlord’s kids’ college tuition is absolutely intolerable. You wouldn’t get it.