What’s Wrong With Vatniks?

>Look at all these cringe people supporting Ukraine! If you don’t support Putin YOU’RE A CRINGY S*Y DRINKER!
Why are they like this?

Attached: 4CFDDC0D-F4DD-43F2-9EFE-70343257B18E.png (490x490, 18.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEONOBOAkEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck you think colors?

Think about grass, it's green

i am under the impression its the exact opposite

>memeflag
>can't envision
Pottery

think about all the jews hitler gassed and laugh

>unquestionably accepting NATO propaganda
Yeah you're a real free thinker bud

>Implying I should support either
Kys you dumpy faggot

but still you think about grass

You just proved his point lmao

Me on the bottom.
What do?

>life isn’t all or nothing, goy! Pay no attention to how the rich got rich!

>he can't see the apple in his head
>he can't rotate the apple in his head
>he can't imagine how the apple feels, smells or tastes
>he can't think, therefore, he isn't even real

>If you don’t support Putin YOU’RE A CRINGY S*Y DRINKER!
No one says this. I don’t even support Putin, I just don’t support Ukraine, NATO, and other globohomo western entities

Most people are board line thinkers so pretend they are open minded.

Like how you accepted putins "training exercise"

Borderline Thinking is the regular way in which humans organize their beliefs. In contrast, Common Thinking Disorder (CTD) is characterized by nuanced thinking, breaking up complex ideas into smaller components, compromise, shades of gray, etc. If you think you have or know someone who has CTD, please have them see a psychiatrist immediately.

its a metaphor you mong

You thinking he proved your point proved your a borderline thinker. Youre in a paradox now bud.

Fuck you, OP! I don’t think in black and white and I’m not fucking borderline! You’re the worst person to have ever graced this planet, you mega faggot.

Whats a metaphor our collective autism doesn't really understand this literary tool

I heard more Putin dickriders mentioning the “ghost of Kiev” than anyone else.
It’s like their entire playbook is just to try and shame and induce guilt by association to make people think the “based” position is to support Putin, but that’s fucking stupid.
There’s a massive difference between cultural disagreements and matters of, you know: war.
I might not like the R*edit or Twitter tranny brigades, but they’re not wrong on absolutely positively everything. I wouldn’t stop breathing air just to be contrarian.
It just smacks of a massive contempt for this board and the intelligence of everyone who uses it. “Lmao gullible Neo Nazis will support anyone we tell them is based!”.

Attached: 910E64B3-4AC1-45C8-B056-041A123A3408.jpg (827x789, 71.5K)

>NPC thinking
>tranny mindset
>based schizo thinking
>niggers are bad
i fail to see how this is my problem

OK this makes me feel slightly better.

Do you actually think in black and white?

Attached: 1933.jpg (1200x900, 126.93K)

Be happy you're not a faggot.

I'm still a fag for thinking people either love me or they hate me. I'm trying to /sig/ here.

This image has me convinced that the internet and especially social media gives people bpd

It’s about nuance. Not colors

misleading your enemy before attack is standard war strategy. creating fake news specifically for your kike media apparatus to brainwash faggot redditor burgers and eurocucks is the literal definition of propaganda

Attached: 1646831243725.webm (720x900, 2.82M)

Just take a look at the catalogue.
Any time anyone mentions opposition to Putin they get called a tranny, CIA, R*dditor, etc.
There are no real arguments, just a tidal wave of invective to try and silence that individual.
If you do support Russia well ok, that’s your opinion and I’m sure you have your reasons. Nobody wants to take that away from you. But this attitude of “turn everyone I don’t like into a caricature” is ridiculous, and takes away from the complexity of the matter.

Attached: E0E20DE8-D34B-4781-9562-B12DD7F74B31.png (500x500, 113.14K)

Attached: Why are you gay.jpg (600x600, 31.9K)

Post modernity in a nutshell. Yea its bad abusing kids, unlike they like it

Why are vatniks still peddling this webm? youtube.com/watch?v=MEONOBOAkEM

The "common thinking" is what got us gays and tranny freak shows.

Attached: facts.jpg (490x490, 63.61K)

Yea. I didn't even give a shit until Ukraine was shoved down my face and saying I didn't care was a huge problem. There's one side that absolutely needs you to take a side and it sure isn't mine.

I think it’s more that it’s easier to just dump a bunch of nonsense onto a board to make it unusable and hostile to paralyze it than try to win it over with arguments. Any Forums is well known for its ability to influence the dialectic of the body politic, but that influence has waned since I’d say around 2019, when it started to become overrun with nonsense posts, schizos (or people LARPing as them), conspiritards and /sg/ attracting large amounts of Muslim third worlders.
There’s a contingent of hardcore russia supporters here, many of which are /sg/ (Syrian), Iranian, and Chinese posters on VPNs doing just that: flooding the board to make it unusable and give the appearance of broad public support to try and cause bandwagoning.
Problem is, I don’t think it’s working very well for the same reason most shill campaigns fail: they have a punch in/out time, and while they sleep the board goes back to how it was.

Attached: A634506C-74C4-46BA-87AC-8AA7192593BF.jpg (193x187, 19.38K)

Same. When I smoke weed though I become the top.

Yes. People only hate you.

Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1647092866864.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

And that's ok. Because people are fucking losers.

Gay flag on the top.
Racial segregation on the bottom.

Do you have aphantasia? You think of it the same way you think of anything.