It takes courage to mask today

It takes courage to mask today.
Be brave

Attached: 97BB75B3-0CB2-48DD-88AC-89FA12E56A92.jpg (1170x1081, 519.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mask my penis with underwear and pants, that's the best I can do

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

What an absolute faggot

Why don't these people just stay home if they're so afraid

>It takes an incredibly low IQ and lack of ability to think to mask today
yup.

Mask fags are loathsome and should be exterminated

Imagine doing old thing instead of current thing...#Ukraine

rope all virologists already

Imagination
>wow no one is wearing a mask but me wow that’s so selfish hold on I better open this window in the winter ah that’s better wow I’m such a hero I should tell everyone on Twitter about it
Reality
>Oh Tom is wearing a mask... still well ok, that’s fine I mean it’s not like it effects me in any way. Where’s that breeze coming from?

It took courage to not wear a mask when 98% of people were, but then I remembered idgaf what faggots think.

If you wear a mask I can only assume that you are sick. If you are sick you need to stay home.

what a faggot. if Ze is that afraid then stay home and watch Jewflix.

I still see people wearing two masks while driving alone in their car with the windows up

Fucking npcs

Kek. Brave to be pro mask. What a fucking loser. What does he even think he's accomplishing.

Virtue-signaling to the ever-diminishing Covidians. Their decline is asymptotic, however, and will will be seeing some Maskers for the rest of our lives.
Like an old lady who was swept-up in a popular religious movement in her youth, and continues to wear its embalms long after most had moved on.

exactly. its dumbasses like him who think the death rate is 99% for the infected. okay nigger THEN STAY HOME

Imagine not having immunities to covid at this time? Weak immune system? Too many lockdowns?

There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity
and this nigga just leapt across it like it was a long-jump

first symptoms of Long Hypoxia

>pro-mask people just now realizing they are a fringe minority of crazies

The bacterial buildup in the people wearing masks is going to make them never forget

Is it bad that I use to be like this. Only one at work wearing masks, scoffing at those who didn't. Thinking it meant something.
Eventually I just took it off to hangout with someone, it's been a month now. Haven't caught shit. God I feel like a retard

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)