Drunk driving

Do you think drunk driving laws are fair? Have you ever driven drunk before?

Personally, I think beimg caught drunk driving should be punished the same as attempted murder whether anyone is killed or not.

Never driven drunk but I vape weed daily, took my test high, and weed does not affect my driving.

Attached: images (55).jpg (679x452, 29.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HZEoGB-IW8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die loser

want to kick her stupid puffy cheeks in and then apologize profusely to her

I think there should be no driving tests or paperwork or police or anything. I believe in natural selection.

If you see a bad driver run them off the road so they break their neck and no longer hurt others.

I drive high and drunk all the time and I never drive at weird speeds or go outside the lines. like most things, it's only bad when retards do it.

yes
yes
weed is bad too, you should quit

I think anyone supporting bolshevism, communism, marxism etc should be killed for future crimes against humanity whether anyone is killed or not.

what if the bad driver drives an 18-wheeler and you drive a VW polo?
still believe in natural selction?

Who gang alcohol here?

Literally the only time I enjoy driving is when I'm drunk.

Sometimes I get thirsty when I drive officer, is that a problem? Is it illegal to be thirsty now?

In Wisconsin your first OWI is only a traffic offence. You don't start to seriously rack up jail time after your 3rd or your 5th if you have a good lawyer.

Stay off the road if you are worried about drunks. It is not the duty of society to see to your wellbeing

I drink drive all of the time. Hopheads are fags

Attached: CCF3EDA5-02C5-440B-81E5-ACFBDEE3155E.jpg (737x731, 143.79K)

natty chads rise up

Attached: NATTYICE.jpg (404x500, 48.85K)

these laws are a relatively new thing and they haven't really improved anything for anyone in a measurable way
its basically the same reasoning as "x person was killed unjustly using a weapon so the weapon must be banned"

Women have some of the most intense drunk driving accidents. This woman killed her own sister and five other people in a car accident.

youtu.be/HZEoGB-IW8E

Behead the peddlers

Attached: NotforKingsOLemuel.png (1660x3172, 3.19M)

I regularly drink drive....pretty much every day... A few pints after work.

Have driven home a few times and woke up the next morning thinkin how the fuck did I get home n I see my car abandoned I the driveway.

that's because she was a woman, not because she was drunk.

Drove drunk a bunch of times

dont give a shit

suck my dick lol

You've never seen a bad driver in an 18 wheeler, fuckwit. Those are driven by real men.

Je hebt zo'n ding nooit gezien hoor. 18-wielers zijn bij eche mannen gedriven.

Based i got a dui from that stuff

I drink and drive regularly and I personally think it's a lot of fun

The amount of alcohol in your blood should be matched to the speed you are going. 100km+? 0.08. 60-99km? 0.1. Under 60? Anything goes