China not coming to Russia's aid

>China not coming to Russia's aid
BROS WTF

Attached: 30A666CD-E2AC-4A0E-AE6A-3B2C4F09B3C4.jpg (1125x1505, 428.3K)

The more i find out about chine the more based I see it is

Attached: file.png (828x627, 459.73K)

B-b-but we were supposed to have the new GIGA ECONOMY with GOLD-BACKED CRYPTO-SHEKELS! What went wrong?

Yes China please save Russia from killing redditors and vaporizing Kiev
Yes help!

I can't wait for the post game coping "well we definitely won the war on social media"..mean while Kiev doesn't exist and zelensky is in exile. "A moral victory, we saved democracy"

chink hands typed this

lol the Ukraine shitshow is not going well for China's plans to take taiwan. Putin fucked his buddy Xi up the ass.

I wish....

Yall know chinese strike when both sides are exhausted

Attached: 1624513606538.jpg (306x270, 31.45K)

fpbp

>we'll take Kiev in two hours
>actually in two weeks
>we meant months
this is where you are now
>we didn't even want it
>the whole operation was about securing water supply to Crimea

>Trusting any information coming out of any nations embassy anywhere in the world.
Might as well shove your hand into a basket of snakes and expect not to get bit.

Sad how many people have to suffer to not become slaves to Russia.

holy shit
you know things are going badly when a country known for its propaganda is admitting an outright defeat on the informational front

wasnt that the plan. Let Russia and Europe destroy itself so China can roll in and take over after everything is exhausted.

Thats the whole globohomo agenda.

China doesn’t want war. China just got all of Russia for free. They don’t want to lose it to another country right away starting a real war.

So you read it and now it's gospel?

kek. Grow up

Attached: 20220301_103839.gif (250x197, 943.07K)

China's trade with Russia will prevent Western economic sanctions from having any significant effect. Russia does not need military aid to accomplish anything they wish in Ukraine. Obvious.

Open the markets, Vlad. Time for China to buy up your economy for pennies.

Attached: atm.jpg (800x600, 116.33K)

Don't you realize the longer this goes the worse it us for your fake and gay puppet state?
Every day more building are leveled. Do you actually think the west is gonna come help you rebuild? Hahaha, you'd be lucky to get the Clinton Global Initiative to show up. Haha
That Cia puppet hiding in Poland should surrender, but he has no loyalty to Ukraine or its people and wants all goyim to die