False Flag INCOMING!

This is the new CIA/NATO/Biden Administration narrative.

The cables between embassies have stated this. I know, I saw them myself. The above parties are planning a chemical attack on Ukrainian civilians. A false flag in the Ukraine to give a pretext for putting NATO troops in the ground in the Ukraine.

This will lead to Nuclear war.

Biden thinks this world war would improve the economy.

Screen cap this.

Attached: 893457DD-3332-45BF-9FF6-ECFFDF4A3A3C.jpg (828x1048, 461.09K)

>may use
why the fuck would give the guy permission?!

Another Berg. Just great. Biden's admin has more jews in the cabinet and heads of administrations than any before. by a huge margin. the "cybersecurity" chief is a jewish woman for christs sake.

>there are no labs in Ukraine
>there are some labs in Ukraine
>b-but Russia may get and use them

Haven't you been keeping up with the schedule? Gonna happen tomorrow according to the Schizo Bureau of Investigation.

Debunked already

Yeah. Same shit they did with Syria. It is in no way strategically advantageous for Putin any more than it was for Assad; but of course, the West must portray them as crazed, evil, stupid, baby killers. So they'll do anything for any reason. Because they're the devil. And stupid. And burn babies.

This.
You'd think journos would know proper use of may and might.

Stoltenberg is a former norwegian prime minister, I also dont think he's jewish, Berg is a common part of surnames in norwegian as it translates to mountain.

digits and it happens

Larry, you fuckhead, you've crashed and killed us all

>Everything leads to nuclear war!!!!!!
Is that all anyone can say nowadays? NATO won't give a flying fuck if it happens. They'll just muh sanction after sanction.

They do, this was intentional.

Oh. 'preciate the info. Thank god.

Nice try mountain jew

That's the swiss.

I don't think europeans in general realize how jewish they are in the eyes of actual white wasps.

Biden kek. Biden doesn't even know where his own asshole is. You could put a 7 year old in office as president of the USA and they would do a better job

If you put a 7 year old in the oval office it would get molested

Ah yes, once war crimes became too prevalent to ignore or deny they are suddenly NATO false flags.
Its not like russians have centuries long tradition of genocides, dirty tactics, war crimes constant lies and no regard for human life what so ever.

>I saw them myself
post them then faggot
people who make threads like this without posting proof should be shot

-berg is a common surname in Norway, he's not Jewish afaik. Jews are usually Goldberg, Noseberg, Finkelstein, etc because they're unoriginal retards