In 20 years what do you think the world will look like and where will you be?

In 20 years what do you think the world will look like and where will you be?

Attached: 1C858A48-DE6F-498B-89EF-1F302BE5C51B.jpg (1280x720, 187.5K)

On a mountain of corpses in israel

Same shit

>where will you be
Hopefully 6 feet under

Rubble

Attached: 1627588756307.jpg (600x663, 23.94K)

I will be raped by a chinese soilder girl while the pan-Asian empire rules most of the world outside a mega EU formed after monkey man loses

Whoever made this art piece is a fucking retard

if we dont have a civil war most of america is gonna be a giant tent city with crime everywhere

Barely any different than it does today. I will still be here

Why? You don’t think scientists are gonna come up with technologies to harvest resources from clouds when resources on ground become scarce?

Same Jewish shit. Different day

Hoping we’re all mechanicus skitarii

WWIII and US civil war 2 is over. So is 2/3 of the population.
Prepared for it all early and abundantly. Forced by the local oligarchy to accept 20 more wives for population increase. The sex is mediocre and the constant nagging and jealousy between wives is stressful.

hopefully the technology will improve enough that transwomen can become beautiful fertile wives. that way i can sidestep a lot of the madness that comes with having a woman in your life.

Whites will get older, niggers increase in numbers. The rest will be the same. Widespread space travel or flying cars aren’t coming anytime soon.

The entire planet is being flooded by niggers. Unless we develop highly efficient anti-nigger bioweapons, the Earth will eventually be completely covered in niggers. Every square inch of the surface, niggers. The oceans, choked with niggers, some floating, most drowned. Eventually the niggers will form a crust of dense niggronium, with live niggers treading upon growing continents of dead niggers, petrified niggers, fossilized niggers, and crude nigger oils. Eventually the niggers will drill through the niggercrust hoping to tap this abundant fuel source, but not to conquer this terrible new Niggearth or advance to the stars, but to cook other niggers in order to eat them, because that's all niggers are capable of besides replication.
Eventually the very sun will swell, and sear the densely packed orb of countless niggers into a perfectly round sphere of niggercarbon, expelling it from the solar system, and propelling it toward another star system where white people live, and where the arriving niggorb will lower property values and drain social funding.
Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The niggers are your answer.

Attached: TyrantStar.jpg (566x800, 249.5K)

Flat

Same shit, but
>iPhone XXIII
>the only affordable cars are glorified golf carts
>Digital timewasters are yet more addictive
>home ownership is for the very rich or extremely lucky
>13 still equals 50
>Hispanic enclaves are the only places left with a viable birthrate
>I'm an old, broken man watching my grandson become openly trans

>Any Forums
"YWNBAW"
>also Any Forums
Why are chuds like this?

Win for diversity though at least, right?

chink niggers are so bad at art

how am i a chud if i like transwomen??

Attached: 1644087146354.png (344x342, 129.35K)

Hopefully I'm still alive and a virus wipes out all the niggers or something.

I will be dead and the earth will be one large fetid shantytown.

Attached: earth 2042.jpg (1200x900, 373.65K)

Browner, poorer, and dumber.

I expect I'll be dead.

Attached: 6868751eefe443bb93cfadfe010a3675.jpg (1280x683, 172.86K)

they're called dick-girls, rorschach

It's fantasy. It doesn't have to be realistic

Chieftain of Malawian village, slaying vampires and riddled with aids and malaria.

>In 20 years what do you think the world will look like
either full on Orwellian nightmare or back into the middle ages
>and where will you be?
dead most likely. if not, alone in a 5x5 room doing pushups untill i die

transgirls don't like that word though.

>13 still equals 50
except at this rate in 20 years its gonna be closer to 20 equals about 33 because niggers arent allowed to get arrested and charged for crimes anymore

fantasy can get retarded if it strays way too much from reality

Ain't that the truth Mr Bond