No Refunds!

No Refunds!

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-091642_One UI Home.jpg (1440x1345, 555.04K)

why are russians so fucking stupid

Did Russia not buy them?

Maybe they should have planed ahead.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Leasing

Doesn't matter, Russians won't get any parts to maintain them.
Every single company gets planes leased, oftentimes majority of their planes are leased, very common practice.

That's what happens when you wage economic war
Sorry no refunds

Attached: 1647131289108.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Remember when Any Forums used to be libertarian and value property rights?

Now it's a bunch of commie shills who think russians stealing shit is "le based"

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

I don't see why russia has to uphold their end of the deal when america doesn't.

>Reddit spacing
Yes this post is extremely believable

>Canceling a country out of the market because your invasion is bad while mine is good.

That's libertarian alright.

sorry, no fly zones over eu countries
cant fly them back to you

Russia should fly them all into Jew York at top speed

Well, send in the repo nigger tow planes.

I work for Airbus, normies don’t realise how dependent aircraft maintenance is on international supply chains. Russia is cut off from those now, so they have no way of maintaining western aircraft, or even their own aircraft which use western powerplants and various other components. Their commercial aviation sector is truly fucked and I wouldn’t be surprised if we witness some accidents there as a result of their engineers performing makeshift repairs or signing off unsafe parts.

>Stealing
Lmao
War means war, cuck
"Muhh libertarian" go knee to your Whore(queen) subhuman

They can't return them as Russian pilots aren't allowed to fly in NATO airspace and pilots from NATO countries aren't allowed to fly in Russian airspace.
>Russians won't get any parts to maintain them
They can scrap them for parts.

>commie shills
Go fuck yourself.

When two sides have an agreement, and one of the sides breaches their contract, it doesn't make the other side a bunch of commies for retaliating.
Why would *you* hold up your end of a contract if the other person isn't holding up theirs?
If you signed a mortgage with a bank and then they refused to give you the house you bought would you still make your monthly mortgage payments?
Would you still keep giving the bank money every month even though they didn't hold up their end of the contract?

It's unironically you who sounds most like a commie

they won't be able to get parts so...

Sanctions on self sufficient countries can only hurt the sanctioners. Russia being too poor to afford much foreign stuff ironically makes it sanctions proof.

> They can scrap them for parts.
Aviation scrappers are in Europe. And if they do it domestically, parts buyers are in Europe.

This hurts Russia more than the west, literally NO company is going to want to deal with them after this. LMAO

I hope the planes were worth it, maybe their disgusting terrorist state will do a 9/11 and kill innocent civilians like they've been doing in Ukraine.

What you're describing is an early version of the one-world government mentioned in the Bible. Nations are being built up in a way that they all must depend on other nations. Any failure to "join the beast" cripples that nation.

Looks like there are consequences for the amerimutt government being filled with myopic brown retards.

Guess globohomo has a price.

didn't the west steal first?

Checked and keked

Attached: LILWIN7.jpg (506x600, 131.22K)

> Nations are being built up in a way that they all must depend on other nations.
That’s the only way to avert world war. If the US and China didn’t depend on each other, the world would have been glassed by now

I'll never understand people who just forget the existence of China and southeast Asia whenever it's convenient for stiggin it to Putin

>very common practice
Many such cases.

If you don't cooperate with Joe Schmoe from Toledo do you "glass each other" ?
No, there is no need for nations to cooperate. Every country has its sandbox to work with. China can go do China while America does America. Lack of cooperation =/= nuclear war. You literally just leave each other alone.

The world takes Russian citizens belongs because if this war then want their shit back? Fuck off

Imagine thinking Russia was ever going to return anything they didn't own, it's literally a nation state that earns money through ransomware.

>They can scrap them for parts
yes but its not some ford mustang. these are passenger jets lol
ahergagwwwaaaah!!!! im im getting a vision! of of Russian plains crashing. fire! much fire!
people are screaming its its..... Red skies at night and the bodiessssss!!!!!!
noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

ahahaha
cope

Remember when lolbergs are utterly ineffective in getting anything done? I do. The only way to beat authoritarians is to become one.

Running out of spare parts Ivan?

wow what a frightening and disturbing image

We can't feed ourselves any more because we've paid farmers to grow corn for ethanol for so long the soil can't support wheat or other crops and we import most of our meat from south America. Our economy is based on electronic gadgets made with minerals for which we have no sources to mine. We produce no clothing, plastic goods, automobiles, heavy machinery, electronics, or basically anything else besides social media websites. We don't even produce our own lumber. We're so rich we can be hurt by literally any other country who decides they don't like us.

>Fuck Boeing and Globohomospace!
Why doesn't Putin just nationalise them and fly them anyway?

>We can't feed ourselves any more

Attached: world traveler.jpg (819x816, 92.92K)

>I'm out.
We know, you're making it pretty obvious!

Attached: Picrel is (You) isn't it.gif (368x672, 3.48M)

based