Let's say Ukraine surrenders and Russia gets a lot of Ukraine territory annexed/occupied. Will the sanctions remain...

Let's say Ukraine surrenders and Russia gets a lot of Ukraine territory annexed/occupied. Will the sanctions remain? Will the west accept this?

Attached: Flag_of_Russiasvg.png (640x427, 695)

Bump.
1○/1○

>Let's say Ukraine surrenders
will never happen. If I have to go their to fight for freedom.. I will.

It will be another Afghanistan for Russia

>If I have to go their to fight for freedom.. I will.
reddit moment

I have a video of Putin's daughter getting railed by 3 big black men
Putin's daughter got her pussy stretched by 3 BBCs

Attached: Mariya-Putina-Biography.jpg (1250x694, 66.68K)

You fight for Slavic whores mate

Attached: E901BE07-C8B6-4ACC-93E3-F9ABD9868C95.jpg (691x695, 102.22K)

Do it faggot.

you're lost the woods, reddit man

More like Ireland. And it won’t be a real problem.

So many people say this cringe shit constantly. Your life must be absolute shit if you're willing to go die in some frozen shithole for a bunch of drunk slavs.

Probably, the nations that invoked sanctions did so knowing full well the fallout that would take place in their own country, and the ones that didn't invoke sanctions are now capitalizing on it. The current US administration couldn't give two shits about its own citizens, or the Ukraine's for that matter. Its all impotent sabre rattling, but the establishment needs another Cold War because shockingly enough, their divisive strategies have done nothing to unify their fractured population.

You faggots have no idea what this war is about or why it happened.
The whole point of this conflict is to abandon the western-led "international community".
If Russia wins, "sanctions" won't mean shit to it. Sanctions will become part of the "old era".

This war is about changing the world configuration, changing the world order. Moving towards a world where UN headquarters are relocated to Beijing, and US/EU sanctions are cope.
I know it's hard for you plebbits to imagine such a world, but most of you were incapable of predicting the pandemic in advance either.

Whether you like it not most of Ukraine is Russian anyways. 95% of Ukrainians speak or understand Russian. Russia will get some of Ukrainian if not all of Ukraine through this war and the sanctions will eventually fizzle out.

cope... the people of Ukraine are fighting for their freedom as a sovereign nation. I might be old (56).. but I got some fight left in me. Especially for a noble cause.

Do it for Trump

Attached: 1646415877248.png (960x952, 674.44K)

Put on a meme flag faggot, wear the southern larp fag flag cause I’m tired of seeing all these cowards flying American flags not seeing how absolutely cringe you faggots are

Ukraine can actually be very nice sometimes. Crimea is a beautiful place. It's more of a steppe than a frozen shithole, you're thinking of Siberia.

typical israeli poster

Attached: 1646164847747.jpg (1000x563, 144.55K)

Sanctions will remain long time, it's the new normal. They will only go away after total regime change in Russia, which I don't think will happen any time soon.

Then go die in the snow forgotten then faggot.

HURR DURR WAR IS SO COOL. you have no idea about how any of this works. That's cool you woke up early enough to post before school though.

dios mio... la creatura

Attached: 1618566744352.jpg (473x921, 97.45K)

Yeah all the footage I see of ukraine looks like a real paradise, especially this time of year. Gimme a break.

>I might be old (56).. but I got some fight left in me

Attached: 1532213015416.jpg (1080x2075, 119.69K)

Jew comedian president hasn't said anything funny lately has he? Poking the bear always unwise.

>Will the sanctions remain?
probably best to make the sanctions permanent,
if Russia doesn't want to be a European country then let them stay in China's orbit.

The Americans want an insurgency. Hillary Clinton was on TV salivating over the idea. I'd have to think that the Russians will have alot of eyes and ears on the ground in Ukraine. Like another user said, Ireland and it won't work to the Americans advantage. No idea why they resort to this shit.

When we had a total regime change in 91 the sanctions were not lifted.

white monster is unironically delicious
the best sugar free soda on the market BY FAR

Don't compare Afghanistan to Ukraine. Ukraine is a flat landscape with barely 15% of it covered with forests, with strong Fifth Column of Russians (yes, most of so called "Ukrainians" are in fact Russians that consider russian as their mothertongue), unlike Afghanistan where a man can disappear like a dream.