Russian youtuber NFKRZ hits 1 million youtube subscribers!

Congrats Roman, sorry Putin will block youtube this week :(

Attached: theman.jpg (900x750, 93.47K)

little faggot is a liberal cuck NPC

i'd shoot this faggot in the kneecap for a russian citizenship

he is pretty based but he's just in it for the money. I wonder if he will flee Russia like all the IT young guys are doing?

No youtube, Netflix, McDonald's, Coca-Cola?
Fuck now im jelly, ill move there.

>1 million subs
>can't afford a haircut
wtf

cope nfkrs is cooler than any ukranian
probably all of u fags combined he's still cooler.

my hair looks like that and i don't care
>cope ur buzzcut looks like shit too faggot.

He's an annoying soicuck

don't care what a real ruski thinks cope
what's for dinner? the usual gulag gulash?
nfkrz is eating mcdonads.

Fuck him, if it wasn't for a british lesbian making him famous he's be another nobody just like Jameski.

Attached: 1593925869169.jpg (245x239, 40.97K)

Whore

I hate his guts because half the time he tells how his family lives pretty poorly and it's hard for them, while on the other hand he keeps worshipping western brands, buys himself faggot-tier accessories and travels all around while leaving the family behind.

GET FUCKED, ZOOMER FILTH!

I am 99% sure he is leaving Russia.. he has a big announcement to make. He knows Russia will close the borders later this year.. probably build a wall like that cocksucker Trump..but to keep people in.. not out.

he was better when he was fat.

Attached: 1647260369584.png (849x842, 399.84K)

He's a Russian hating Russian, and dare I say? a Balt.

Isn't he a jew ?
He studied in Jerusalem for solid years .

Built for BBC

He's already made $9k off of crypto donations in just two weeks. I think he'll be alright

anyone with any brains or skills or money is leaving Russia as fast as they can. Brain drain even worse than Belarus now.

Wait two weeks and Russia will move to you lad

Is patreon blocked in Russia? does it depend on the bank? I donate $10 a month his patreon.. I am wondering if the Kremlin will confiscate his patreon.

Build for UBC(UKRANIAN BIG COCK)

>a british lesbian making him famous
What?

Inside joke, his name is Pyrocynical, the one youtuber that some cuck named Turkey Tom tried to pin as a child groomer, but failed miserably, while ignoring the real groomers: Lionheart and Onision.

Hey rabbi, some of your fellow jdif are having trouble fixing their flags, maybe give the room a quick walk around to help the new guys.

Jannies, mop this shit up

he's retarded if he doesn't flee rusia. He's obviously not pro putin and most of his audience are westerner kids.

Actual invader currently in Ukraine

long hair with a receding hairline looks so bad
he could at least wash it