Sorry Any Forums, you're wrong again and really out of touch of what the real person thinks...

Sorry Any Forums, you're wrong again and really out of touch of what the real person thinks. The generic public in the west overwhelmingly WANTS higher gas prices if it causes the destabilization of the Russian regime. Democrats are going to make massive gains during midterms because of this.

Attached: wuewu.png (924x779, 639.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.cdn.yougov.com/qtaw15lnp8/econTabReport.pdf#page=141
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We're out of touch?
No I'm of time

fpbp

this is not a poll, this is exam

>"zog propaganda is working" says zog
damn, btfo again. let me go find the nearest nigger dick to suck on

Print dat paper, plastic and digital, it will never fail anyway.

Wow if everybody else thinks that way, I should too!

>strong support for the latest absurdist Party fabrication among urban marxist pod dwellers

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-183740_Instagram.jpg (1074x999, 357.75K)

Are you fucking stupid? Americans only care about themselves. Do you honestly think Americans give enough of shit about what happens in the slav country to tolerate these gas prices? The only thing a middle class family is gonna take away from this is the fact that they couldn't afford disneyland. As far as poor people. Tell me you think blacks or browns give a single fuck about whites killing whites somewhere they will never be

That's quite a cup of Kool-Aid you got there...

Attached: 20220314_053415.jpg (281x305, 17.06K)

What ?
Who let the kids out this early ?

With the barrel at 44$, Russia can finance its army without any problems
The barrel is now 104$

Now, Russia, because of people like you, can only produce and sell 2,36x less oil to have the same effect as when it was 44$

> Muh we won't buy their oil

Yeah and how is the industry going to work ? How shipments will be made ?

Do you really think that no one else will jump on the opportunity to buy what others don't ?

What an irony that the sanctions are actually profiting Russia ; tells a lot about the "financial experts" guiding our economy

Since the sanctions are unto the international trade market and that, in Europe, this market is 'governed' by the French banks, baguettebros, be ready to - maybe - see a collapse of your economy

Econlet here.
>$104
Does this means Russia get more funds than ever, even offset their asset losses?

The person you replied to has no idea what they are talking about.

>real person
>poor people support higher prices to spread globo homo
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeee

must be those russian agents putting the biden signs on pumps then eh

No one believes polls anymore.

People will say this shit because it's the "right thing" but in reality are seething about gas prices. It'll show when it counts.

very valid poll of 1500 people, 86% of which are self-proclaimed leftists
docs.cdn.yougov.com/qtaw15lnp8/econTabReport.pdf#page=141

69% of Americans are brain-dead.
Ukraine is basically the last country in Europe that's even possiblity for Putin to take.
I mean possibly Moldova but c'mon.

Attached: 1646252909024.jpg (820x410, 92.38K)

In a real democracy someone should be able to say 'I dont actually support the political reasons behind this price, i'll take it for $1.30 a litre please'

>poll
Who did they poll? When did it happen? Where did it happen? What precautions were taken to avoid manipulation?

telling people you love sanctions on poll is easy, telling people after you've suffered for 6 months as a result of your own choice is whole lot harder

also the white house solved the problem already.
if gas prices are to high for you - buy a tesla, easy

Attached: 16472373757030.png (1407x828, 349.98K)

>Can't sell oil to most countries outside Russia
>Price of oil drops for everywhere that can buy Russian oil, including in Russia itself
We-We're winning guys

do you think these polling places call some transportation company? if they do they get hung up on 10 seconds into their pitch. the only people answering this shit are npr ned flanders dipshit people

>source:dude trust me I'm a news outlet