To Russia: your days are numbered

Hitler, Milosevic, Gaddafi...

Push an inch further, Vlad. Invite the full wrath of the Free World at your peril. You've been warned.

Attached: dead man walking.jpg (940x529, 43.55K)

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Putin really screwed the pooch this time. The manlet just was too confident.. this dooms all men eventually. Also his foreign security dept. fucking lied to him lol

fuck the (((free world)))

Hey, psst
I have one word for you
Syria

Don't get too cocky, the Germans had all of France as well

Straight out of the "GET THE JAB. NOW." playbook. Burn yourself, shill.

Yeah we can see that looking at NATO/EU response

Nevertheless, morning sirs

I support Ukraine, and I haven't taken a single jab, and haven't worn the mask a single time. What now?

Attached: 1646075565986.png (811x713, 289.52K)

How long you suppose Assad standing after no help from Russia ?

>Leave Pootin to me..

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-135434_Chrome.jpg (718x1277, 193.16K)

China will annex Russia and fuck the Queen Elizabeth

dont worry they tell assad the same thing for decades now

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (275x183, 7.25K)

I have two words for you
lebanon
turkmenistan

>Free World
Good one.

Putin would snap his neck lmao

Hey, psst
I have one word for you
Navalny

Psst, I have a word for you: denbts

you're alone nigger.

the west went from 90% of global gdp to under 20% today

this is no longer imperial nigger-free west where average joe was producing steel, you have a jewed pozzed west where average joe works at the gucci dildo factory, half of population are niggers and/or jihadis, it doesnt dominate heavy industry and it buys russian soyuz when it wants to launch something into space

i dont think western sanctions work when the west only produces new genders, this invasion showed nato is toothless alliance scared to fight russians and that europe in particular cant do shit but be deeply concerned in this new world where china has the biggest economy

>supporting any side in slav on slav slapfight

Lmao, literally not our dog in this fight, if you support either side you are brainwashed.

I dunno, probably long enough after afganistan

>ush an inch further, Vlad. Invite the full wrath of the Free World at your peril. You've been warned.

And what are you gonna do?

Suck a dick and cry?

Attached: chartoftheday_8301_the_countries_holding_the_world_s_nuclear_arsenal_n.jpg (960x684, 211.01K)

>the Free World
>get jailed for visiting incel forums and posting racist tweets

Attached: 1633983039486.png (327x316, 164.56K)

So uh... considering your flag, how are going to get him out of jail?

>reddit the post
Also I didn't realize Putin browses Any Forums.
Hi Putin!

Getting boosted is safe and effective, jabby jab jab yourself jab jab.

You are correct on the first sentence. However, taking the centrist approach is a coward's stance from someone who is too afraid to commit one way or the other

OP is a yid kike slimeball

>I have one word for you
>Navalny

He is in jail lol.

Attached: g4u6rjz6an601.jpg (5000x4078, 896.25K)

please nuke london

>Push an inch further, Vlad. Invite the full wrath of the Free World at your peril. You've been warned.

Attached: 1646181096832.png (720x861, 62.4K)

You seem like a fella with a lot of built up resolve, There are a couple of subreddits dedicated to getting your type to Ukraine so you can go fight the Russians yourself, You seem like you would do really well.

>free world

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

I have no reason to commit either way. I don't give a shit if Russia stomps ukraine to the fucking dirt, just as I don't give a shit if ukies push ruskies all the way back to moscow. They are both slavs and not Finns, I owe neither any sort of moral obligations or solidarity.

>free world
>literally everything is expensive

Shit propaganda as Hitler, Milosevic and Gaddafi were good guys compared to the opposition.
A better comparison would be Stalin, but leftist retards don't like it.

Not one of those people could light up the entire planet with nuclear missiles.
Keep dreaming bong.

but stalin was a communist therofore a good guy!

I got bad news for you bong, Russia is going to demonarchify your perfidious island and free the living shit out of you.

Attached: fuck the queen.jpg (888x499, 153.32K)

Now show the map of ATGM

Based. They're always the loudest voices in the room, screaming hysterically.

Ok niggerlover

That's fair. Though things may change sooner later than later, Russia may turn its sights toward Finland, as Finland's military cooperation with NATO members becomes tighter than ever, regardless of whether or not we actually join Nato

I love the fact that our media was calling him Hitler.

Oh yes, based Putin will save the we-

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14-06-10 Moscow's new mosque a political project .png (813x781, 525.31K)

Russia will outlive the EU

>Free World
Nothing "free" about it.
Also:
>1 post by this ID

Lol your govts have 0 public support. Try and join the fight and u will see how much of your general population will laugh at you. Come on do it. China is waiting

Hey goyim do you know what you're doing here?

It's understandable that those countries adjacent to Russia, who may be at risk of invasion, make the most anti-Russia/Putin posts. They're upset and scared. But why the fuck are so many posters with UK flags spamming this shit? It's completely disproportionate. There's more UK flags than American doing this, even.

I blame Churchill. Every sub-80 IQ mongoloid in the UK is desperate to stand up and shout "WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES AND SHIT!" You're not a hero, you're a miserable bloated escaped redditor and you need to go back or at least stay in your brit/pol/ containment thread.

Is the Queen well?

Who cares about Putin, I just want to see dead redditors.

I'm going to sign up with the Ukrainian army tomorrow after I get some beauty rest, it's important, I hope to see you on the front lines, I reckon we will have a lot of fun fighting for freedom of Ukraine and Russia.