So, anons...

So, anons, there are about 2 weeks left before CERN turns the time back to 2012 to avoid nuclear destruction caused by imminent WW3. Are you ready to relive last decade nth time??

Attached: 2ED3E49A-7EFD-46B5-AC58-64DD32014AB1.jpg (250x244, 4.16K)

How would we know that this is the case? Wouldn’t everybody forget because our minds are reverted with the matter too?

Cock and balls lol

I asked that in the last thread about this /x/ shit, answer was "some people will be able to remember their lives by remembering really hard!!!"
absolutely retarded.
The concept itself is an interesting thought tho.

Right, I could imagine a scenario in which much of humanity is destroyed and the remaining collective decide unanimously to turn back time, regardless of wether or not we will be able to change events or even remember them in the first place. I wouldn’t put that past the moronic masses.

It's retarded to you because you're low iq. Just don't forget. Don't forget COVID, don't forget the hell that was endured, don't forget the poison vaccines, and especially don't forget who pushed them.

Finally, I can buy Bitcoin in 2012.

haha dickface

I concur

Attached: CE7910CD-0585-45D4-85D3-FF10D989B7A3.png (600x600, 103.2K)

>how to git gut
>just git gutter
yeah thats a very high IQ take

>CERN turns the time back to 2012 to avoid nuclear destruction caused by imminent WW3
Bro if only... I would relive my college years, not giving a single fuck about anything, and then probably kms myself in like 2019 before the entire world became ubiquitously gay.

take your meds nigger.

same here, it ain't gonna happen tho. Best scenario we may get is an nuclear holocaust

>It's retarded to you because you're low iq
So what will you do in two weeks when time carries on as normal?
Wait nevermind, I used to post on GLP, I know exactly what you guys do when the happening doesn't happen.

I was referring to the idea of Cern turning back time. You rule things out because you do not understand them.

> 2019 before the entire world became ubiquitously gay.
user are you fucking retarded

I fully understand the extent of faggotry before 2019, but they just hit the gas so hard in 2020 it's impossible to ignore.

So can we get into the proper timeline where Trump gets a second term?

I am gonna buy a fuck load of bitcoin if this happens. I know I will remember because I am conscious right now.

Are you deliberately misinterpreting my posts, or are you just baiting, I honestly can't tell.
Go back, read them, this time fully.

Dick cat, hah

S-shut up you idiot. I misread.

Time travel is not ideal and some memories are kept in dreams and the feeling of deja vu. It is not much, but when the number of rollbacks is in thousands, it starts to pile-up and then someone will change his decision based on that, which will lead to butterfly effect, that will hopefully prevent WW3. That's CERN plan.

Noooo more 2 seconds, 2 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years!!

Just stop it!!

>CERN turning back time to 2012
user I fucking wish

Two more decades.

Attached: 1644308111629.jpg (635x698, 43.02K)

that cat has a dick face

Anons what would you name a cat that has a dick on its face?

Why have we not at this point realized that our individual Deja Vu experiences and dreams have a tendency to be about one ‘dream world’ that manifests cross culturally? I feel like we would pick up on that.

Dick

because most people are retarded
Have you talked about dreams and deja vu experiences with someone else, made dream maps and tried to compare those? No? Here is your answer.

If I could actually relive my middle school and teenage years like that...
I'll probably work harder on maintaining some friendships, get more art practice in, make a plan to push out a certain bitch out of my first friend circle, and warn my Malaysian friend to stay away from water and not to get on any flights.
And probably will try to get more exercise.

Herm, short for Hermaphroditus because he is both a pussy and a dick

this shit better be real i have so many wrongs to right.......

Facedick sir dickface

This cats face is shaped like a penis.

Nukes don't exist.

What is this retard conspiracy theory? Simplest explanation is that nukes don't exist. They've never been proven to exist, you don't know how they work, but no time travel needs to be invented for you to explain your reality? Are you serious or just spreading lies to mislead the idiots?

also
>this
this
>this
this

Yeah. This time I'll buy a lot of Kato 2014 sticker capsules.

Yes user, maybe I haven’t.
How many times have we gone back now? If it’s 100 times, that’s already more than a thousand years. Do you think that 7.8 billion people simultaneously experiencing 1000+ years would not have noticed this tendency? And what’s more is if these Deja Vus and dreams become more powerful then why worry? It will inevitably be irrefutable in some future, so why be concerned with our particular iteration?